1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Licence on two computers not same time ?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Pat, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Pat

very fan of this game i decided one month ago to buy after an interesting free period for trying ! big great game !
    i register and pay for one license and go on with no problems; in fact like many of us big problems to tune my COMODO antivirus because of malware false detection ...

--> last week i bought a second computer at my home and decided to install GSC 2012 v1.2 in parrallel to test my configuration; same problems of COMODO antivirus problems
    which make me loose licence after many trials to run well the game !
    So i asked reiza sales if it possible to renew license authorization with no problem and ask them if it's possible to run game not at the same time; the answer was :

"You should be fine to play the Game in a different PC so long as it´s not at the same time"

-->but sometimes it's ok and an another time not ok ...:(
    server problems or i've don't understanding the restriction for not having problems ;
    --> when i play on computer 1 the computer 2 must switch off internet ?
    --> if i play for exemple one hour on computer 1 do i've to wait for a time before to play on computer 2 ?

Can you help me please because i understand nothing no more to avoid many renewalls :D ?

2. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

You have one license so if 2 computers try to signal they have a license at the same time it'll cause issues. Well, that's the simple explanation. If you want to play on 2 computers at the same time you need 2 licenses. If you play on your second computer after you've closed the game on the first computer it should work.
  3. Pat

Thanks tom for your help, but don't you think there's a minimum of time to respect (how long ) before switching computer ?
    it seems that i've bugs for this reason; depends i think of the speed to register for reiza server deconnect connect; no ?
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What always works: buy a second game :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

I don't know if there's a certain lockout. Maybe Reiza Studios can answer that?
  6. Pat

Not a good idea because like i explain never play same time :geek:
  7. I'm actually interested of this aswell. Would be nice if I could install GSC to my laptop for skinning purposes.