1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

On track offline dust

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Rob Fitness, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

spent a couple hrs actually playing to sim today, I noticed there doesn't seem to be all the dust as per SCE that use to come up when of the racing line, where did it go

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

what are your graphics settings? There is dust just like in SCE when you drive of track, when you drive of racing line, there is no reason for dust to appear

3. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

In SCE there was dust on track off the racing line. EG: goiania, leave pit and keep right on track (off the race line) Wasn't like the volume if you drove in the grass but just the right amount in my opinion and a real nice touch to the sim. My settings for graphics are all maxed out on a gtx980

4. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

Oh i never noticed it.. I though you ment of track and describing it wrong... Than i dont know

5. Maybe Reiza "cleaned the tracks" (i.e., redone them) in order to get the "dynamic track" feature in place. I remember that dust, Tarumã had it in some places too, but for me it was wrong. It was like that piece of tarmac behave like offroad in regard the dust - which seems a little bit excessive.

EDIT: giving a second thought, it would be nice if they put *some* (little) dust off-path on tarmac. Sure it would be a nice touch.