On the lookout for new Wheel?

Hey peeps atm i have a gt3 v 2 had it now for nearly 2 years recently i have been having some problems with it.
The wheel itself is great but the paddle shifters are crap tbh i have fixed them 2 times already mainly the down shift the daft little rubber on top of the switches are way to easy to hole them.
Now i have down shifting problems i click it once and it drops sometime into R which are not that good and i don't like auto gears, fanatec are sending me a new pcb which ill replace and that be it fixed but ill be selling its a nice wheel but the gears are a no go for me.

So i have been looking at the g27 i don't need pedals i have the csp v1 which i modded my self i put 2 dampers on the break feels way better now, but the g27 is old tech now that's the only thing that's putting me off that wheel.
I have been looking at the Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel , it should be better than the one i have its newer and the big difference for me is the paddle shifters are stronger than the ones on my wheel and there the same that's on the elite wheel so they should be good anyone have the Forza wheels that's have the gt3 v2 is there much difference?

I've had exactly the same problems with my GT3 Wheel, the paddle shifters are very dodgy. I've replaced the switches on the PCB and added some springs to help make the shifters feel more precise. However, I no longer trust them.
So, I have recently picked up a G27 (it was on sale at a very good price) and now use the G27 wheel with my Fanatec CSP Pedals. it's a great combo and I'd highly recommend it.
For the price, the G27 is excellent value. I previously had a G25 and it still works better than my GT3, even after 7 years of heavy use.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back