1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

older mercedes?

Discussion in 'Racer' started by ZATRACERDUDE, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Couldn't see what you wanted as Google didn't translate it.

There ar some mercs on tracciontesars (sic).

2. the merc 280 or 230 lol is what i as after any old merc from that era i love the 280 230 is ok
    anyone got any details on the one in the picture of any idea about converting it ?

3. sorry i wasnt clear to any potential browsers i noticed a pic on tt of a merc 280 and wondered who had converted it and if their was a copy floating around or it was released somewhere i just havent found it i happen to like the 280 and the 230 and was just curious about it in relation to racer

4. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Hmm, it's so hard to work out where the sentence ends and where it begins...

Nah, sorry, no idea. Probably just another private conversion.

5. i did it many time ago! nowaday it is a piece of crap.. may i redo it.

6. yes you may :p infact you have my blessing XD it looks amazing though i cant wait for some news on it

7. I agree, and probably so...:wink:

8. i know it will be awesome AMG never ceases to amaze and wow us with his converting skills

9. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

His modelling skills are pretty damn good too xD

10. i very strongly agree totally with you XD

11. I actually found one of these old merc w123 series through the Polish Racer Forum just recently, so I wanted to update this old thread with the link:

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23612297/mercedes_w123.rar

It had few qlog errors, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. I changed the color of it, see the pics..

Attached Files:

12. yes, it's been released 2 weeks ago. 230E with automatic gearbox, well done GTA conversion:]