Old Threads (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Naught to Sixty app, it is possible to perform acceleration time measurements for the following speeds and distances:
  • 0-60, 0-100, 0-200 mph
  • 0-100, 0-200, 0-300 km/h
  • 0-60-0, 0-100-0, 0-200-0 mph
  • 0-100-0, 0-200-0, 0-300-0 km/h
  • 1/4 Mile, 500 m, 100 m
In order to install this app, extract the .zip file to the folder *Assetto Corsa Installation Directory*/apps/python. To use it, simply stop the car and press the button labeled Start. The system will be ready and the timer will start the moment you start moving. If you press the Start button again while being in motion, the current measurement will simply be stopped, whereas, in case you've brought the car to a hold, a new one will be started.

Naught to Sixty App

n03SbMe.jpg

x97WEqn.jpg

Standard set of Alpinestars Tech-1 Race Gloves for the Lotus(I assume that we will be able to use these on future releases of vehciles as well).

Includes two White versions, DayGlo Yellow, Blue, Red and Skeleton :)

Instructions are included in the download. I will work more on some other designs as I get more time.

Thank you to Juandi_Sanchez for opening up the templates to do this. Enjoy

Alpinestars Tech-1 Race Gloves v1.0

There are only 3 apps ATM ... and others will be developed as soon as more functions are availabe in AC​
I use BEST LAP and LAP applications to complement performance delta on the right side and MINI TIRES APPLICATION on the left side​
Install
Unrar folders into C:\AC_TechPreview​
Application BEST LAP
Just show your best lap and it will become green in new Best Lap​
Application LAP
. Shows your current lap number (in HotLap mode will tell the current valid lap number)​
. Shows your current lap time​
. Everytime you cross finish line the lap time will be displayed for 5 sec and then returns to count on new lap​
. If you go off-track and lap becomes invalid time will become red​
. If you do a new best lap it will also become green like BEST LAP application​
Application Mini Tires Temp
. This is a modified mini version from Danny Giusa (with is permision)​
. Just show the tires temperatures colors without more info​
NOTES
Im not so good writting code so if you find any bugs on it post it here so maybe i can fixe them ... or maybe you can help me to fix them;)
Download Here (updated with mini tires temperature)
lap.jpg
bestlap.png

what is the tire temp mod?
"File cheat error" appears in case you have a wrong version (v0.9.6), or if you've modified anything that can influence your performances. Apps should not create any problems.
In case you are not sure about what can it be, I would suggest you to install the v.0.9.8 once more. This should be enough to fix the issue.
If this is not the case, please don't hesitate to contact me. Considering the amount of people that have tried the app so far without issues, I would exclude an issue on our code, but you never know. So in this case, please contact me and we will try to find the issue.

One more thing: what is the name you used? We can check something also on our side.
Thanks

what is the tire temp mod?
"File cheat error" appears in case you have a wrong version (v0.9.6), or if you've modified anything that can influence your performances. Apps should not create any problems.
In case you are not sure about what can it be, I would suggest you to install the v.0.9.8 once more. This should be enough to fix the issue.
If this is not the case, please don't hesitate to contact me. Considering the amount of people that have tried the app so far without issues, I would exclude an issue on our code, but you never know. So in this case, please contact me and we will try to find the issue.

One more thing: what is the name you used? We can check something also on our side.
Thanks

Tire mod is "danny_giusa_tyre_tempV1.4"
But in clean reinstalled game and reactivated profile, and without any other mods but only with this RSR live timing mod it still doesn't work.

And my name, registered on the rsr rank site is 'nijeat'.
I'm using now win7 64 ultimate kor, 0.9.8v, and local folder is d:\game\assetto corsa,

Below is my state.
acs_2013_03_10_17_55_29_64_resize.jpg

Hi nijeat, I'm sorry that this is still not working for you. Let's try something else:
can you manually delete the folder
{AC_TechPreview main folder}\apps\python\RsrLiveTime\__pycache__
and try again, please?

after that in your {AC_TechPreview main folder}\apps\python\RsrLiveTime you should find a log file (something like 20130210.log). Can you please send it to me?

It's strange also that I don't see your entry in our db at all.
Do you have any firewall active? have you created any rule for the wsLiveTime.exe as explained in our guide (I've just added a "COMMON PROBLEMS AND RESOLUTIONS" section)?

Hi nijeat, I'm sorry that this is still not working for you. Let's try something else:
can you manually delete the folder
{AC_TechPreview main folder}\apps\python\RsrLiveTime\__pycache__
and try again, please?

after that in your {AC_TechPreview main folder}\apps\python\RsrLiveTime you should find a log file (something like 20130210.log). Can you please send it to me?

It's strange also that I don't see your entry in our db at all.
Do you have any firewall active? have you created any rule for the wsLiveTime.exe as explained in our guide (I've just added a "COMMON PROBLEMS AND RESOLUTIONS" section)?

Finally found the reason.
First, didn't work with deleting the __pycache__ folder,

and the log file, 20130310.log, was as follows.
caricaDatiFile Could not find a part of the path 'C:\AC_TechPreview\content\cars\lotus_elise_sc\data.acd'.
caricaDatiFile Could not find a part of the path 'C:\AC_TechPreview\content\cars\lotus_elise_sc\data.acd'.

So I tried to copy all the AC local files into "c:\ac_techpreview" and simply works fine now. No more error message.

By the way, if you don't mind, can you give us a new update to be allowed in any folder chosen?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years