Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Btw, it's the very first time I will play XBox live. How is the procedure to join the server? :facepalm:
I will send invites out to everyone, so they can join.

You will then should have some popup on screen saying something about a invite, similar to when to the friend message box.
You then will most likely then have to press the guide button on the controller and I think it will come under messages.

Andrew i dont think we should delete the old threads after races as new people will only see a couple of events on the screen and that might be off putting, also its always nice to look back on the previous events and what was discussed!! Just a thought!!

Wow, gutted I can't make this one. Looks like it'll be good fun! Son's 2nd bday party on sat morning so the wife would have kittens if I signed up to race 25 laps the night before! Enjoy peeps.

BTW can 8:30 pm (UK) start times be considered for weekday races to ensure people can get home from work? If anyone else has to brave London Transport they know exactly what I mean.

25yzsqu.png

Car: Renault Sport Clio V6
Track: Silverstone Grand Prix
Laps: 20

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 19:30 GMT (8.30pm BST / UK Time)
Lobby will open at 19:10 GMT (8.10pm BST / UK Time) and there will be a 3 lap warm up before the main event.

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  2. Tom Moreno / TomMoreno
  3. Dan Smith / MysticViibrosis
  4. Dylan Hember / H3MB3RD
  5. Karl Raper / xxkArLo5xx
  6. Mike Bell / elite mkb
  7. Wayne Thomas / DefytheMachine
  8. Gavos 2 Base / Gavin Hendley
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Alex Townsend / ZeroRisk

Just to let you know, I haven't been able to find my Xbox headset, so I won't be talking, but can listen via the TV sound.
I am going around a friends Saturday (tomorrow) who said they have a spare Xbox headset that I can have, if I haven't found one by then.

I should have 2 floating around somewhere, 1 came with the xbox 360 and 1 that came with the chatpad, but can't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back