PC2 Project Cars 2 Racing Club (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Welcome to RaceDepartment's Racing Club for Project CARS! Project CARS can be played on various platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and we'd like to facilitate and encourage our members to post challenging casual events for members by members.

Platform Prefixes
We now use Prefixes (which you will be required to select when creating a new race (thread).
pc-png.91913

ps4-png.91914

xone-png.91915

Setting up a race
First of all start with a plan. Post a thread not at the final moment before you want to race but open it a couple of days in advance. Official RD events are always scheduled a week in advance for the highest change on success.

Secondly order your threads properly and try to make it as simple as possible. Not everybody wants to read a wall of text with requirements. Keep it simple, easy and friend.

Contents of a racing club thread
  • Select a prefix for your platform of choice.
  • Thread Title: Car Class @ Track - Date
  • Thread Content: Use the template that will be posted soon.
Good luck and have tons of fun racing and we hope to see you on track soon!

Formula Rookie.jpg

New to racing or are you an experienced simmer? It doesn't really matter as the Formula Ford Formula Rookie is easy to drive and makes up for excellent close combat racing. No wings needed as this car will fly by itself.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Cars
  • Formula Rookie
Track
  • Snetterton
Server: RaceDepartment
Practice: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (+/- 40 minutes)

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here

Please read this part carefully.
  • The server will most likely not show up for everyone by default.
  • Once you are in the lobby go to the filter on the right side of your screen and type:RaceDepartment for the server name to find it
  • While on track we noticed some issues with the d-box of the cars. Don't slipstream into people's gearbox as that will unsettle the cars. Keep some safe distance while racing.

Last edited:
Entry List
  1. Bram Hengeveld
  2. John Addison
  3. Matej Lakota
  4. DEMPS151
  5. jimortality
  6. Alexander Kholodkevich
  7. Mysticturbo
  8. Oscar Hardwick
  9. Beikirch
  10. Warren King
  11. Dennis
  12. Franklin Stegink
  13. Gijs van Elderen
  14. Jeymison Reyes
  15. Craig Patteson
  16. Frank
  17. ChrisR
  18. MentalTM
  19. NeoVirusOfficial
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
  31. Free slot
  32. Free slot

Last edited:
I'd love to race this one, but I won't know for sure if I can until about a couple of hours before race time. My wife has been really sick these past few days and we have been up at night a lot. The race I think starts at 11am my time. Am I allowed to enter with such short notice? I'd drive a GT car since looks like the protos are all taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 131 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%