Old Messages

According to my post, I have 6k+ posts. When I go to look at some of my posts from many moons ago, it only lets me go back 10 pages. When I click "find older messages" at the bottom, it displays like, two more.

Am I actually able to somehow look at all 6,000 of my messages? Or is this something you only get for premium member?

Last edited:
It does show all the message for me, just not the UI is not very clear in that area.

If you are viewing from you public profile page on the postings tab, there are two links there. Be sure to click the 'all content' one not 'all threads' as threads will only return threads you started and not all posts.

If you are viewing from 'Header > Account > Your Content' that is all content tyes including posts by default.

It will return 10 pages (up to 200 content items at a time) and when you click load more it will fetch 10 new pages. The ui for changing pages only relates to those specific 10 pages you just requested, so in reality it is like page 30-40 or 100-110. It can make it seem like the same content but the dates should be older. There's no way to jump back other than 10 pages at a time.

If it's something specific you are looking for the search box can be limited to a specific user and forum and the advanced search can further limit the types of content returned so that may be a better shout.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back