Old GTR Evo modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Péter Bártfai:

Preluk 1974

Preluk 1974 v.1.0 GTR_Evolution ADDON track
By: Gianni Staraz

Located exactly between Rijeka and Opatija (not belonging to neather of them.the
city of Opatija starts on the sharp turn on the west side of the track, and Rijeka
starts on the sharp turn at the east end of the downhill straight.)

Locally known as Preluk, the 6.0 km track was named Abazzia in the 1930s, when the
territory temporarily belonged to Italy, and also as Carnaro. The venue was described
as the Monaco of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing circuit for its spectacular views.

It hosted international races (post-World War II) between 1950 and 1977, and bike races,
including the Yugoslavian motorcycle Grand Prix from 1969 to 1977 and from 1979 to 1982.
FIA GT Championship and World Sportscar Championship races were held between 1950 and
1959, Formula Junior in 1960, 1961 and 1963, and Formula 3 between 1964 and 1968.

Worries over safety at the track forced its closure, and racing switched to the
newly-constructed Grobnik circuit.

+notes:
-On Nogrip the author says that the track wasn't tested in Evo and "Quick race" probably doesn't work: it works, I tried it with WTCC cars.
-The pits aren't working properly, pit exit is too late, and it doesn't sense you entering the pits. So it's only for sprint races.

Didn't try it online yet, but can't wait to do it! Exciting track!

• Goran Gunjevic

Great mod.
Two things bothering me though.
One is that brakes dont lock up, and the other is that there are no g-forces effect.
I miss the cockpit shaking. SLider to 100% does nothing.
Other than that it's really nice :)

• Unclebob

Unclebob

this may sound dumb, but which file do you put the track in
:coffee:

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Miller Motorsport

this an update version that solve the hanging problem that was happening with the previous version when it was time to change session. thanks motorfx for this update.

for more details see the read me file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline