Old GTR Evo modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome skin :good:

Are the templates for the Formula Master or any of the other cars from Race On available yet? Just wondering.

Editted: Read another thread on here regarding the Race On templates. :)

Downloads: A new file has been added by Dave Flower:

Abu Dhabi - not accurate but FUN - Ver. 0.9

Abu Dhabi 2009 v0.9 for GTR Evo by Arnie1985
============================================
This is just a basic conversion of the GTR2 track converted by Zwiss from the original GP4 track made by La Plat. So all the thanks goes out to:

La Plat for the original GP4 track

Birkus & FRS for converting this to rFactor and giving me permission to upload this conversion

Zwiss for converting and updating the circuit to GTR2 and giving me permission to upload this conversion

Only tested with Steam version!

AI Fix - apparently AI Brake too early so a FIX is available

I will try a few laps with MMG F1, Before an F1 weekend I like to drive the same track if poss, I find watching the practice sessions and qualifying you can identify the corners much quicker, but how accurate is this track ? is the basic layout correct ? if it is, is it just track side stuff that isnt accurate ?

• Michel Salvador

i did try the abu dhabi from nogrip with f1 mmg i did maybe 10 laps to try it out for our next f1 season dint find nothing bad about it Oo.

my Q is not accurate? in what point?

Michael - the person who converted it said something about the chicane not been exactly right, and on the (very limited) in car footage I have seen I think the real track is different on the really tight hairpin, but I may be wrong and will know after the weekend when we get a chance to see a whole race. Also the pit lane in real life is not on the start finish straight like in this - but I do beleive it is quite close, I mean even the hotel over the track is there, but I don't see any run off areas that go actually underneath the grandstands like in real life. Also in real life the track seems to go up and down far more than in this - but still a cracking piece of work to say it was apparently released before they had even finished the real one!!!

Martin - its one of those tracks that grows on you isnt it! Oh and is the MMG F1 mod realeased? I thought it was still beta? If it is your one lucky b**ger!

The track cost 1.5 Billion to build and as I said to a friend last night, when he said it reminded him of silverstone, whoever designed it has clearly looked at all the best bits from other tracks and used that influence in the final layout, and I think its great.

Martin - its one of those tracks that grows on you isnt it! Oh and is the MMG F1 mod realeased? I thought it was still beta? If it is your one lucky b**ger!

The track cost 1.5 Billion to build and as I said to a friend last night, when he said it reminded him of silverstone, whoever designed it has clearly looked at all the best bits from other tracks and used that influence in the final layout, and I think its great.

Still beta I`m afraid, First thing you notice from that video is like you say the pit exit, the real one goes through a small tunnel, as for the rest of it some of it looks like a good representation. under the hotel for instance looks very similar, but one or two bits I am unsure of, need to do more laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back