Old GSC downloads threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by RaceDepartment.com:

Jerez de la Frontera 1.0

CONVERSION FOR GAME STOCK CAR
Converted to Game Stock Car from my rFactor release v1.0 with permission from VLM
Updated Road and Terrain Shaders and tweaked textures
Added Extra TSOs from stock GSC tracks
Updated to GSC AdPack Format

GSC CREDITS
Bruno Afonseca: Extra TSO Models
Luc Van Camp: Textures

ORIGINAL CREDITS
Alex Sawczuk: Shaders\Track\TSO Modeling\AIW
Luc Van Camp: Textures
VLM: Original Track
Testing: GRC, VLM, Renato, Niels, Silder916

CONVERSION AND USEAGE TERMS
This track absolutely has NO permission to be converted or changed in anyway. All content is copyright of its original owners and this track may only be used for personal usage on the simulator Game Stock Car. I.e. It is strictly forbidden to be used in any simulators or arcades or to be sold for any money of any kind.

Downloads: A new file has been added by joker:

LeoFFB Plugin (adjusted for Stock Car)

Hi.

I tried to experiment with the LeoFFB plugin (which I prefer over RealFeel, because it gives better feeling of grip), and thought about sharing the results.
The parameters inside the .ini were created based on the information found on http://projecttorque.freeforums.org/setting-up-leoffb-for-rfactor-t74.html

Instructions:
Remove the GSC\Plugins\RealFeelPlugin.dll file and put it on another folder (backup).
Put LEOFFB.DLL inside GSC\Plugins folder.
Put LEOFFB.ini file inside the game's root folder. This particular .ini is to be used only with Reiza's Stock Car.
Things you can mess with:

Inside the .ini, there are some "personal preferences" parameters that you can experiment with. The ones that you should NOT alter are:

0.78 Front wheel distance to centerline
1.43 Front axle distance to body reference point
7.173 Slip angle where aligning moment reverses direction - typically between 8 and 15

The first line should be adjusted to mirror the value what you are using for steering lock inside the garage (setup) - yes, you'll need to change the .ini every time you change your steering lock to get optimal results.

Special thanks to Leo (which created the plugin) and to projecttorque site (who published info about how to tweak the .ini)

Enjoy.
Fernando (JoKeR)

mmmh, I am using a mixture of Realfeel and Leo in many mods of rFactor (starting with CDTP F1 2008), because the great feeling of "loosing grip" at the limit. but in Stockcar this does not seem working. the feeling of (your) Leo settings does not give this to me - no loss of force in my wheel (G27). and the center is centering like using the "center spring". something completly wrong 4 me

Downloads: A new file has been added by RaceDepartment.com:

Autodromo Floripa 1.0

Autodromo Floripa is the result of the ‘buildatrackquickhttp://www.tltracks.com/tag/buildatrackquick/‘ project that I worked on this past week. The aim was to build a fantasy race track real quick. A ‘long’ weekend was the initial time frame, in the end it took pretty much a full week to complete. In order to complete it in the time frame TSOs were reused from the existing standard Game Stock Car tracks with a few tweaks to make them suit the set.

For those that don’t know Florianopolis is a beautiful island off the south coast of Brazil, and should you ever goto Brazil it’s well worth the visit. Definitely worth longer than the half a day I got to spend there last November.

Anyway please find some screenshots below. Thanks to the people credited, it wouldn’t have been possible to do this in such a short time frame with out the work they did for GSC.

General information

• This track is the product of my ‘build a track quick’ project. The initial intention was a long weekend but it’s ended up being more like a week.
  • The track is fantasy but set in the real life location of Florianopolis, which I was lucky enough to visit briefly last year.
  • The track has 13 turns and is 4.695km long.
  • The terrain is all scratch built, but all buildings and TSOs have been imported from the standard Game Stock Car tracks, and have been tweaked to suit the location.
Thanks go to
  • Luc Van Camp: Environment Textures
  • Bruno Afonseca, Alec Moody: TSOs from Game Stock Car tracks
  • Luigi Campastri: Cameras
Useage terms
  • It is strictly prohibited to use this track in a commercial situation without prior permission.
  • As all the TSOs are from Game Stock Car, permission will not be granted for conversions, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back