Old ETS 2 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
SCS Software has released quite some videos of their upcoming Euro Truck Simulator 2 project the last couple of months and today they added one with a few glimpses of nature in the game.

Truck simulations are not often covered by sim racing blogs and websites but this game might change that. No its not about racing but true simulation fans will love it for the real driving experience, the game environment, the fine details of the models and the ambient traffic that gives you the impression of you being a real lorry driver.

We think this game will be pretty awesome. Would you like to be informed more often about this upcoming simulation here on the RD news? Leave your comments below!

Attachments

• trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6,080
As long as it's not only Origin, all will be well :p

At least we can see what the price is, 27€, cheaper than I expected.
Yeah i know, hopefully it will be available on steam...if not i'll buy it @ scs. Did that with Scania Truck Driving Simulator and it worked perfectly. Only trouble was that between paying and receiving the key were 3 days...3 very long days I might add :)

FWIW
I have been following this guys site on ETS2. I think he is a beta-tester for the sim. Unfortunately, it is in Turkish(?) language but he puts up new vids quite frequently
http://www.eurotruck2.com/

Also, does anyone know if the HDR/BLOOM can be turned down or off? It looks too extreme for my taste and sometimes it looks like the white tankers are glowing.
:unsure:
Looking at the graphics settings from scania truck sim (which uses the same engine) HDR can be turned off. But i must say that the amount of HDR is strongly depending on the weather ingame...also the lighting (headlights and stuff) doesn't look as nice when HDR is turned off.

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new resource:

ETS2 SCS File Extractor - Extract ETS2 and start modding

SCS File Extractor for Euro Truck Simulator 2 can be used to extract the base.scs and def.scs files so that game files can be modded.

You may use the provided extractor to unpack the game archive to develop game mods. To repack the archive again use any standard ZIP utility after you've finished your mod.

Got a mod finished and ready to share it with the rest of the community make sure to add your files to the downloads section for ETS2:...

Read more about this resource...

Marco Bijl submitted a new resource:

Oversize loads - Oversize ETS2

myvo.jpg

Just extract the zip file to your documents\Euro Truck Simulater 2\mod folder.

0et2.jpg

When searching for a new job, there will be oversize loads available. Do mind where you pick it up, as not all locations are suitable to get such a large trailer out on the road safe.

Also, when you have motor issues, make sure to DRIVE to the repair shop, and not teleport. The trailer doesnt fit in the...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years