Old ETS 2 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
SCS Software has released quite some videos of their upcoming Euro Truck Simulator 2 project the last couple of months and today they added one with a few glimpses of nature in the game.

Truck simulations are not often covered by sim racing blogs and websites but this game might change that. No its not about racing but true simulation fans will love it for the real driving experience, the game environment, the fine details of the models and the ambient traffic that gives you the impression of you being a real lorry driver.

We think this game will be pretty awesome. Would you like to be informed more often about this upcoming simulation here on the RD news? Leave your comments below!

Attachments

• trucks.jpg
    trucks.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6,078
Ok so let me get this straight, its a pure sim of driving some of them big artics around Europe? CoolThing is however are the roads and such actual places from Europe?, for instance can you drive from center of paris to Berlin. That would be well cool.

Yeah, driving from town to town, country to country. You can drive from Paris to Berlin, but the actual cities aren't (or weren't) anything like the real thing. That would be pretty much impossible to do. Maybe they'll include more city driving in this one.

I've played a number of the SCS truck sims over the years. It seems like a rather boring idea for a game, but they can be surprisingly entertaining. Makes a nice change from adrenaline pumping racing. I'm hoping for better physics and traffic AI this time around, as both have been a bit iffy in the previous games. Still, they are budget titles so I suppose you can't expect perfection.

I hope the game's sounds will be perfect. So perfect sounds that you will feel as if you are really in a journey abroad. The sound of the engine, the wind, the grasses. The cars passing around...:)

I want to feel like Mr. HONK :cool: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline