F1 2010 Old downloads for F1 2010

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Managed to grab most of the files before the old download server went offline at 22nd December last year. Please be sure to read the included README.txt

This archive consists of mods uploaded for F1 2010 PC version on RaceDepartment.com between 20th September 2010 up to summer 2011 (i think).

The site listed total of 732 files. Unfortunately 80 of the newest files were lost due to server cutoff date (i barely missed these).. I changed the individual file names where nessesary to provide better descriptions instead of the default F1 2010.7z or cars.rar names. The contents of the files are NOT modified. Thus you may need to manually add some folders to get some mods working as some modders have neglected to include the full folder three.

Reason for this archive is that RaceDepartment experiened a massive visitor surge and had to update to new forum software and servers. In the middle of this transition the old uploads were not available and as far as understand will NOT be migrated to the new server and the old server was shutdown 22nd December 2011. So this archive will serve as piece of the past for those still wanting to access those uploads, since it's higly unlikely even half of these will be uploaded to the new server. Many mods simply abandoned or forgotten.

If you are a F1 2010/2011 modder or member of RD then please keep this torrent seeding if you have the chance. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Made by Tomorrow (aka HV-User on RD)
Pack make date: 22.12.2011
Old server cutoff date: 22.12.2011
Torrent created on: 03.01.2012

Torrent here: http://www.mediafire.com/?55zdp3ssa5bl959

Anyone able to continue seeding this? Finally found a good chunk of the mods I've lost and I'm just sitting at "Connecting to Peers".
As the author i keep seeding as much as i can. I dont have any firewalls or other software blocking my connection. You might want to try some other torrent client and make sure your antivirus/firewall/ISP is not blocking torrent connections. I did see an USA IP downloading this torrent recently (completion was over 90%).

Please seeds!!!!
Im seeding. For those who need seeds you can also preemtively request higher seeding priority. Just post the request here on this thread (or same thread for F1 2011) and within 12 hours ill see topic notification in my mailbox. Come here. See the message and stop other uploads for next few days.

I wish i had better line (and im working on it) but these things take time. Current max upload is 100 KB/s. New one would be 2MB/s.

would anyone be able to continue seeding this? im currently on 96.2%. there is currently someone from russia and someone from usa connected.
the speed is really strange it is on 0 for ages then suddenly spikes up to 1mb/s for just a few seconds then returns back to 0

EDIT:
never mind, just finished after being stuck on 99.6% for ages.
thanks for adding these old downloads!
also if you did begin seeding after my last post, thanks for that too!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years