AC Oktoberfest @ Riverside - Sun 29Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry @Eugene Abramoff, I have to sign out mate because I've just realised that we're no more with daylight savings, qually start at 20.30 CET is too early for me (at that time struggling to put children to bed :sleep:).
Any plan to shift in the future races 1 hour later?
BTW, great track and sublime selection of cars!
That's a bummer :( But all future events will be shifted an hour later, so hopefully you will be able to join more :thumbsup:
I got the idea for the combo from @LilSki because of the video in the track description, tried the cars and realized that its just amazing. The Oktoberfest and the car class was also originally suggested by @Bobby Pennington for this event.

@Bobby Pennington , @Andreas Knöpke , @LilSki , @Ken Bell , @HO7DOG , @Lucas Gerlach , @MegamanAT , @ChikiWaki , @#SPMedia , @Magnus Stjerneby , @Nicolas Redman , @Ivan Vejarano , @Leprekaun , @Julius Sriubsa , @Giovaneveterano , @Real-House , @Matheus Machado , @Mitja Bonca , @Andres Sanchez , @elloLeo Kinnunen , @celeste

Please not that the clock has been changed tonight and daylight savings time is no longer in force, so please recheck when the event starts for YOU, just to be sure you make it on time :thumbsup:

Also please note that the mandatory pit stop has been added to the race.

Fun fact. The track is actually setup for 32 spots. I believe if the server changes the json file to 32 and is set to 32 spots the clients will will get an error saying wrong number of spots but you will be able to join anyway.

@John Greene you have just been bumped up to the race list:) Please let us know what car you want. Personally, I would like to see you take and Abarth 500 after last night:p It was awesome racing with you and I really don't know if this old body can take another night of that:D Great fun;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%