Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

Unzipped with winrar here, 7zip was a no go. This track is awesome! Thank you Mitja! The only thing that is an issue for me as a rift user is in replays you get an annoying purple patch on the floor then too close and can only see the actual track objects when about 1/2 m away. Does the same in stock tracks also but not on, for example NJMP. Keep up the great work!
Can you post any image of that? Cannot image what do you mean. Thx

Seems to be a bug with it. Can't select pit-spots in the server manager. Also it shows on top of the selection.

vzymu.jpg

The track layout is spot on do. Been driving the Iracing track for some time and this feels the same. Good job.

Seems to be a bug with it. Can't select pit-spots in the server manager. Also it shows on top of the selection.

vzymu.jpg

The track layout is spot on do. Been driving the Iracing track for some time and this feels the same. Good job.

Is it not working? Why is there no image for the Okayama track? I didn`t do anything differently then for any other track, so it should work.

Maybe the problem is that there is not actual pitlane. I will do the update and upload the new version in a few minutes.

ps: just uploaded new updated version, with working pitlane. Now it should work!

Last edited:
Server manager still gave a problem with .5b. But found the issue, its in the ui.track.sjon file. There it says 12 (for testing only) pitspots, Once I remove (for testing only) it shows correctly in server manager.

I did few laps quickly, and the track itself feels really good ! It looks quite empty around the track, but it's a beta, so it may evolve, I found a bug with blue and white walls, you can go through it and you hit the concrete wall.
I've nothing to add, it's nearly perfect for a beta !

I did few laps quickly, and the track itself feels really good ! It looks quite empty around the track, but it's a beta, so it may evolve, I found a bug with blue and white walls, you can go through it and you hit the concrete wall.
I've nothing to add, it's nearly perfect for a beta !
Thx.
It`s not a bug, walls are not really working on many places, still work to do, don`t worry about it ;)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back