Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

Thx guys.
About the track release is still unknown, so please do not talk about it anymore.
btw, my time of 1.30.1, I forgot to tell, it was made on "green" so cca 94% of grip. Could easily do 1.28 on full grip.

Last edited:
Was working a bit on the track, and in this week I completed:
- numerous building around the track
- tree lines
- 3d trees

Work in progress:
- skidmarks (braking marks)
- racing line
- bushes (infront of trees)

ok16_11.jpg

ok16_12.jpg

ok16_13.jpg

So we're close to do this :D
1. Does anyone have any images of how the walls, tires or cones are set for the short course (Piper circuit)?
As far as I can from this replay, walls are pulled aside the road on the connecting road, but I could`t see how the Williams turn is blocked (I only see few cones which are laid down)?
Anyone can find a replay or images of the Piper version, of some races? Will need some help on this one.
2. And, is there any point of doing the drift version, since AC doesn`t support any kind of such racing? It`s pointless, it could only be possible to drive on, without any competition. Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Wow!I tried first beta and I love that layout like most Japan tracks.But now it also looks great and wanna drive it soon as possible:) keep up with great work!

It's definitely worth, hehe online drifting even has championships out there in assetto.
It's not top priority though of course, probably by having the short layout + some of the objects they put to mark the clipping areas would be enough.
I'll try to see what videos or pics I could get

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years