Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

Barber Motorsports Park is another interesting track, similar elevation changes although perhaps a bit wider than AMP

Barber is such a wonderful circuit - had sooooo much fun there in rFactor. The facilities are also second to none. It is far and away the nicest race facility I've ever seen - the place is like a freaking botanical garden. Seriously. The grass is perfectly trimmed and neatly edged, all of the armcos are lined with hedges on the back side, the vegetation is deliberately planted and maintained, there's poured concrete foundations in a few of the wooded areas for handicap viewing... The place is just immaculate.

Barber is being made by Rigel off lidar.

:confused::confused::confused::confused: :inlove: Seriously can't wait for that one. Is there a progress thread anywhere?

Road Atlanta is another nice one. Although I'm not sure how many people are fans of that track. I drove it a lot in iRacing, high speed with some interesting turns for sure.

Road Atlanta is another fantastic circuit. Would absolutely love a top notch version of it as well.

The US has a reputation of only turnin' left, but the country has a huge number of absolutely brilliant road courses. More than any other country on the planet (which makes sense, seeing as how it's geographically very large, and diverse).

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

There's a delightful recent version of Road Atlanta out for rFactor that would be great to see in other titles.

Just for the info, rF2`s Atlanta MP is quite off in many places compared to RL (many irregularities), that I will not go on with it. It would be batter to start it from scratch, which I won`t - too many time spent for a circuit like this, sorry.

Last edited:
Just for the info, rF2`s Atlanta MP is quite off in many places compared to RL (many irregularities), that I will not go on with it. It would be batter to start it from scratch, which I won`t - too many time spent for a circuit like this, sorry.

That is curious.In this video comparison it appears to be spot on to the real version.

CobraCat: anyway, I have decided to do the 2017 modifications (runoffs, curbs, fences), new pit buildings and fix few hills around :)
Happy now? ;)

New curbs in progress:
atl_1b.jpg

Last edited:
Just go back in the thread, it has been explained a few pages back.
Thanks mate. What a shame. Really like that track was fun to drive, even with just 12 cars. Hope this track will be finished some day.

Road Atlanta is another nice one. Although I'm not sure how many people are fans of that track. I drove it a lot in iRacing, high speed with some interesting turns for sure.
Road Atlanta is a awesome track. Was/is one of my favorits track. Sadly pretty rare in Simracing games

Makes no difference, these days, when all kinds of data are available, and if sufficient knowledge, even an individual can make as good as some company.
You re right but the only version that i know about Road Atlanta is the same as it is for GTR2 or rfactor. Forza Motorsport also has it but i dont like to say that is a simracing game. Then in iracing and that it as far as i know

Makes no difference, these days, when all kinds of data are available, and if sufficient knowledge, even an individual can make as good as some company.
I am sure you can release this with a fictional name and even "ask" for a donation. You are not doing anything wrong, shame to waste the work you have put in.

What's that you say? Mija's O-ZONE Circuit for free, with a $3 donation for future tracks? Sounds like a good deal.

I am sure you can release this with a fictional name and even "ask" for a donation. You are not doing anything wrong, shame to waste the work you have put in.

What's that you say? Mija's O-ZONE Circuit for free, with a $3 donation for future tracks? Sounds like a good deal.
The good folk of Okayama won't prosecute you, I promise. They have bigger fish to fry. Don't waste your work to date.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%