Tracks Okayama [W.I.P] scratch made

Thinking what would be the next project?
And idea maybe? Some not so know and not F1 track?! And optional, that there won`t be such a bitch about licensing ;)

I'm eagerly waiting for a version of the Portland International Raceway. Great little track.

What about

#1 Circuit de Dijon-Prenois (My favourite track from GT Legends)
#2 Magny Cours
#3 Circuit Paul Armagnac (also know as Nogaro)

Gotta throw in my wishlist item - Knockhill!

Tried the only version I could find for AC and it wasn't great - its a very short track so could potentially be a small-ish project (relative). You're track record shows you'd be capable of making a far better product.

Regardless, enjoy whatever you're working on next, I'm sure it'll be just as great at Okayama.

Don’t let that demotivate you.
Just keep silent and don’t try to talk with track owners, especially when money is involved. ;)

You could mod Mondello Park in Ireland. AFAIK it has only ever appeared in Toca 3 and GT Legends.

I would encourage you to approach them too. They will be very happy to see their circuit in Assetto Corsa and may provide you with some very useful information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondello_Park
http://www.mondellopark.ie/

It's got several layouts and a rallycross track too, which is really good.

Attachments

• 800px-Mondello_Park_track_map--International_circuit.svg.png
    800px-Mondello_Park_track_map--International_circuit.svg.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 214
@BenCollins, indeed, this is a great idea. I still remember it from GT Legends, cool track, quite demanding, even pretty slow. How do you know they will be happy to see their track in AC?
It sucks because google maps hasn`t been there yet. So lot`s of useful info is hidden from me.

Last edited:
My opinion is you should build a track with proper data (aka not Google earth) . Find tracks you like with good lidar data. You will not be spending weeks or months trying to nail down a layout.

My opinion is you should build a track with proper data (aka not Google earth) . Find tracks you like with good lidar data. You will not be spending weeks or months trying to nail down a layout.
I know. I only use Maps for track shape (from top view) and for many details around the track. For elevations I have used different stuff.
But didn`t try using LIDAR, even if I tried to, but couldn`t make it work somehow. Did you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back