Resource icon

Tracks Okayama (3 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
These sorts of loading errors are caused by some other mod 99% of the time (if there is only a handful of people experiencing it and the tracks work fine for everyone else). See if a clean beta install works versus your regular install. Just put the one or two extra tracks into beta and leave it stock otherwise. I had a similar problem where a car wouldn't load.

@James Nance

Most likely the problem is in the Shared folder, some mods (tracks and/or cars) come with additional files that are installed in the Shared folder, and overriding the original Coreshaders.MAS file.

Your Shared folder must be empty, except for the Coreshaders.MAS file, see piccie

Naamloos.jpg

Hello guys,

When I try to launching Okayama mod track my game crash.
I got the message : Error loading texture TREEA for material TREEA_A
Ctrl Alt Supp to close the game.
I had check the integrity of the game without result.
I check internet forums before post it.

My Video card is an ATI R9 280 (firmeware updating recentely).

An idea to fix it ?

Thank's.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

When I try to launching Okayama mod track my game crash.
I got the message : Error loading texture TREEA for material TREEA_A
Ctrl Alt Supp to close the game.
I had check the integrity of the game without result.
I check internet forums before post it.

My Video card is an ATI R9 280 (firmeware updating recentely).

An idea to fix it ?

Thank's.
Hi fabrice, I assume you completely deleted all traces of this track and then redownloaded the latest version again?

Hi Tony. I didn't see the interest to delete the track then there's no installation and that was the first time I got this track so the last version (Just copy the track in Location folder). But I took your wise advice and that work. Thank's a lot.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
PS : I can not imagine the effect must reading my messages with my rotten english for an english speaker person. Google translation + personal gramatical free style ;)

Patrick Giranthon updated Okayama (3 Seasons, 2 Layouts) with a new update entry:

Maintenance update, Road textures and shaders upgraded

(Okayama_AMS_V1.20.7z) MD5 = 2483381ef23bc23d43096ae60e06af2c

A maintenance update for Okayama International Circuit to bring the AI up to the latest AMS v1.5+ standards. Upgrade the road materials with the latest shaders and customized Reiza textures. The previously broken marbles effect is now enabled on the international layout. Pit wall engineer stands have been replaced to solve 99% of the Z-fighting trouble with these objects. Correct a few minor materials issues. A small correction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing