Resource icon

Tracks Okayama (3 Seasons, 2 Layouts) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Unfortunately the problem is in the F3 AI. If you like you can edit the F30x_upgrades.ini files to apply my solution into the F3 AI code... be sure to backup the original F30x_upgrades.ini.
I'll give it a try, thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately the problem is in the F3 AI. If you like you can edit the F30x_upgrades.ini files to apply my solution into the F3 AI code... be sure to backup the original F30x_upgrades.ini.

The original F30x_upgrades.ini must be used for online play as miss-match errors will occur with the edited F30x_upgrades.ini files.

Add these lines to your F309_upgrades.ini and F301_upgrades.ini files

Code:
UpgradeType="AI"
{
  UpgradeLevel="F3"
  {
    Description=""

HDV=[GENERAL]
    HDV=AIAimSpeedsPerWP=(50,70,85,100,110,125,140,155)
    HDV=AICornerReductionBase=100
    HDV=AIMinPassesPerTick=3
  }
}

FYI All,

I notice Rieza has rolled out an update to the Beta channel today that should solve the F3 AI issue. The above F3 AI mod will not be needed after Automobilista gets the next update.

Cheers

here is the sreenshot

Attachments

• error file.JPG
    error file.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 287
here is the sreenshot

Try to set the track detail to LOW in the AMS graphics menu and see if the track will load.

Do you have the track installed as per the screen shots attached. Make sure to double check that a copy of Okayama was not accidentally placed into another track folder.

Last edited:
still get the error

Can you give some detail on your computer system, is it a laptop with two GPU?
What video card and OS do you use?
What antivirus do you use? Try to disable your AV and try again.
Are you using AMS beta or the Automobilista version, do you run the game as administrator?
Do you have other MODs that might have changed coreshaders.mas, commonmaps.mas or added files to the shared folders?

We have had a very few people.with track loading errors that have never been solved. Some have trouble with Barcelona, Nurburgring, Spa, and others. The tracks are made all to the same standard so there should be no reason one track works but another track fails.

It gets even more strange as one user found that one of Patrick's tracks would work fine with AMSBeta, but would not load with the release version of Automobilista.

It would be great to sort this issue. All I can say is that it looks like the problem is not in the track but something in AMS, or hardware, or file/folder permission, or Antivirus... or something.

Keep trying to sort it out if you find a solution please let us know.

Last edited:
an error for this track, says something "TREED C" error of some sort.

Hi James,

Can you try to download the track again, and be sure to use 7-zip to extract the files http://www.7-zip.org/

A few people are getting this error, and we don't understand why. It must be something specific to your system, video card, or some thing. If you do manage to find a solution please let us know.

Hi James,

Can you try to download the track again, and be sure to use 7-zip to extract the files http://www.7-zip.org/

A few people are getting this error, and we don't understand why. It must be something specific to your system, video card, or some thing. If you do manage to find a solution please let us know.
Okay will try 7zip then, let you know if it doesnt work or whatever, thanks for the reply.

Hi James,

Using 7zip worked but not exactly how I usually do things. I normally right click the download file and select unzip here, then drop it into the locations folder, and that didnt work. So I opened up 7zip and dragged the folder into the locations, unzipping there and it worked. My pc is an i5 6600K, 16gb ram, 1080GTX, Samsung EVO 850 SSD.

Thanks for your help, now I get to enjoy your all's work.

Okay nvm, it seems the Autumn version works but the errors come up with the Spring and Summer versions. Says failed to load global TREED material file..

The mystery continues. Very interesting that the Autumn is working and the others are not. Thanks for your report I will try a few ideas and get back to you.
Also Snetterton doesnt work entirely either, same thing. Sorry to distract you with this little issue, thanks for the help.

Also Snetterton doesnt work entirely either, same thing. Sorry to distract you with this little issue, thanks for the help.

These sorts of loading errors are caused by some other mod 99% of the time (if there is only a handful of people experiencing it and the tracks work fine for everyone else). See if a clean beta install works versus your regular install. Just put the one or two extra tracks into beta and leave it stock otherwise. I had a similar problem where a car wouldn't load.

These sorts of loading errors are caused by some other mod 99% of the time (if there is only a handful of people experiencing it and the tracks work fine for everyone else). See if a clean beta install works versus your regular install. Just put the one or two extra tracks into beta and leave it stock otherwise. I had a similar problem where a car wouldn't load.
Good idea, I will see about that. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back