OK...I'm gonna poke the hornets nest...

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
...this isnt a troll post by any means but I know the response these kind of posts can incur....but watching the Goodwood live stream this morning leaves me wanting to drive on a wet track.
How I dream of 'weather' in AC.
Regards

• Deleted member 130869

AC2... :cautious::rolleyes:....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::giggle::giggle::giggle::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: this isn't saying there won't be an AC2, it's that expectations will only lead to even more disappointment than the first game

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd response. Pretty sure there will be a second AC at some point given this one's success. Whether it will have full weather and day/night cycle, who knows? Depends on if they decide to make a racing sim or a driving sim next time I suppose.

I'd guess they'll include night if they pick an off the shelf graphics engine that supports it (Unreal for example) otherwise probably not great odds for it unless they go through a staff change.

I'm not really impatient for AC2 though cause the options are either 'have same content as AC1' or 'stop development of AC and go silent for another 2-3 years while building it'. Main way I'd see them launching another game soon is if they manage to license a full series and build it as a separate game, like Copa Petrobras was for GSC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 226 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%