1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc (oh so) Real Weather for Assetto Corsa by shnala 1.2

(way:)) better looking cloudy and foggy conditions in Assetto Corsa. guaranteed! :)

1. gamer19 submitted a new resource:

(oh so) Real Weather for Assetto Corsa by shnala - (way:)) better looking cloudy and foggy conditions in Assetto Corsa. guaranteed! :)

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, nice work. The fog looks much better now. I have noticed a bug with your heavy fog setting on the nordschleife though. The hills in the distance are black and you can see them clearly through the fog while the hills closer to you are the correct colour.

3. Glad you like it. :)
    Thanks for reporting the bug. I'll see what I can do, just can't do it now.... since I'm at work, but you can help me a little bit if you want, did you try the Ring with Kunos default heavy fog and did you notice any similar effect on that one also ? It would make my life easier if I find that out earlier. Maybe I can even try to change something on the fly, right now.

4. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

See if you are using near max settings, because I get this at every track on minimum.

5. Yes, I was playing on the default heavy fog right before trying the mod and then checked afterwards too. The issue is not present there. And there is no rush since I prefer low fog anyway, I just thought I'd let you know.

I tried changing the graphics options and they didn't fix the issue. Thanks anyway.

• Beer Beer x 2
  6. gamer19 updated (oh so) Real Weather for Assetto Corsa by shnala with a new update entry:

"Nordschleife far scenery turn black" bug is gone !!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Can this be used in MP, if so would all driver in MP need to use this or just load it on the DS

8. gamer19 updated (oh so) Real Weather for Assetto Corsa by shnala with a new update entry:

now, finally, the Sun is not so bright on cloudy days! please use this version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Like I said for a couple of times I don't ever play online, I don't have internet at home and when I need something I bring my pc here, at my work. So you'll have to wait someone else to answer. Sorry.

10. I'm almost 100% sure everyone needs to have the mod installed.

11. Ok, Then how do we enable the weather in MP Server ??

12. mine is really dark. Am i supposed to disable limits in HDR settings??