(Oh So) Real Onboard Cams by shnala

Misc (Oh So) Real Onboard Cams by shnala 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
2.000 (two thousand) now !!! :thumbsup: (with only two real updates!)
Thanks for your trust guys. I will always keep this level of profesionalism and never disappoint those of you who prefer real life style. :)

Information

Author:
gamer19

• Total Downloads:
  • First Release:
  • Oct 23, 2014
  • Last Update:
  • Nov 11, 2014
  • Category:
  • All-Time Rating: 4.85
  • 29 votes

• Version 1.2
  • Released:
  • Nov 11, 2014
  • Downloads:
  • Version Rating: 5.00
  • 8 votes

Last edited:
Just to confirm this long awaited solution for this problem, you guys asked (me and not only me) for solution of this annoying problem (text in the middle of the screen and right in the middle of your racing line) and I was a little dissapointed when after a weekend I saw that this file has 92 downloads. I mean...
maybe you don't know what this file does ?!? Well, you've been asked for it. All over forum.

But on the end... I know I got a copy for myself and that's the most important thing.
And I know what it does. :-l

Last edited:
Your Mod is very nice but the Time in the Qualifying (last 5 Minutes) and Fast Laps is precisely in the field of view.
Can you make this higher?
I use one of these awesome new cams only now so thank you very much for this mod.
I am wondering about something though. I use the tv-pod cam that's toward the back (I forgot what it's called), and with both that cam and the normal tv-pod cam, the "Qualifying" timer in the last 5 minutes of qualifying is in a position where I can barely see the road. Is there a way to fix that?
Beautiful mod but in America is impossibly drive with t-cam because i can't see the angle
Of course, I'm sorry, but if you can not create one in the middle of the cockpit views. And because fashion is great.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well...
solution for all of you has finally come:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/no-session-ending-pitstop-timer-no-fastest-lap-display.4362/
:thumbsup:

gamer19 updated (Oh So) REAL onboard cams by shnala with a new update entry:

TWO versions of cockpit cams now + Marussia special! :) +, of course, many more...

v.1.3:
View attachment 73877
Two main differences: Now you got TWO version cockpit cams! (check "_v.1.3_all_teams_on_board" folder for all team previews. there's also another "comparison screens" folder vith many cool pics)
One is hardcore (same as in 1.2 v but with slightly less FOV - 45 instead of 48) and the other is half a click upper and half a click back, FOV 48, and you can see much more. Simply put - it's less realistic but easier to drive. Try it,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you help me?
When I start my game it has a bug.
I see through the ground.
Then it starts and it has no sound.
Pls help me.

it helps a lot for better times.the only problem is look back u cant see the cars.thanks alot bro.
ps if anyone had make changes to cars folder (i mean for vinyls) replace only the XML file from ur car folder of mod.

Holy **** I just read the new update...

WHERE DO I FIND THAT MCLAREN SKIN?????????

Attachments

• _shnala_07.jpg
    _shnala_07.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 250

I'm now offering a solution as well:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-sky-sports-styled-osd.3651/update?update=6927

Salute, when using your mod the flashing steering wheel lights don't flash for penalties. This inspired me to make a version that allows the lights to flash on the wheel with no issue. Huge thanks though mate, without your help way back I wouldn't have known how to edit code so cheers!

Last edited:
Is it possible to create one camera is not in the side and in the middle of the cockpit? How can I ride on your side?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
You want a cockpit or T-cam centered ? :alien:
I assume you want T-cam but you write "middle of the cockpit" so I can't be sure...
But wait a minute... you want to... "to ride on MY side" ? :D You want to be my sidekick ? :D
My Robin ? Oh no problem mate... I'll contact you... by a giant Bat-sign on the sky. Ok ? :) :rolleyes:
Can you help me?
When I start my game it has a bug.
I see through the ground.
Then it starts and it has no sound.
Pls help me.
This is ONLY camera files and... let's say that it can cause that first problem you've mention (but how could you be the only one I wonder) it is absolutely impossible that it cause sound missing. Sound files are in "audio" folder and this one goes into "cars", I mean.... it's so far away ehh...
Once again - for the first problem, please make a screenshot. And make sure two things - you've installed this mod correctly and check the other mods you've installed (especially sound mods of course). Good luck.
can you maybe do a cam form inside the helmet not like cockpit but really inside the helmet if is it possible
i haven't found it in downloads so im asking if it can be done
Yes, I can. Easily. I actually already did that, but you get view like this:
cockpit_true_to_life_position_proof-jpg.73880

because driver visor is not a see-trough. Unfortunatelly. If someone, sometimes, make that one transparent... then this "in helm" cam could make sense. Until then, sadly ...it doesn't.
Hope you understand.

cuold you make a camera from the real view of a driver i mean a cockpit but from inside the helmet itself viewing the visor of the helmet
can u make that ?
noino.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back