1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh noes! My cars blew up! (No, really..)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Erik Jakobsson, Apr 16, 2011.

1. I **** you not! Behold, waking up at 5.40 knocking at the door. I walk out to see this.

Jolly good mate.

Two of the cars were my dads >_<
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

HOLY %$#@! sorry to hear two cars were your dad's
  3. poor Volvo :/
  4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Oh my God Jakob! What happened therE? :(
  5. H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.

Look similar to something that happen almost at my place.
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Jesus I thought Sweden was so peaceful. What happened there mate?

People that blow up cars should be hung!
  7. Maybe a fire that spread? Or Greenie weenies trying to make a point? What a mess.
  8. According to the news it was a bunch of kids who set the cars on fire. For some reason parents let their kids stay out all night just cause they are of school for one week. Then they get bored and this is what happens. Sorry to here it was your cars, or ur dads
  9. That's insane.
  10. :O sorry to hear about your car
  11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

This is why teenagers are labelled as idiots, because a small group of clowns think they're the coolest people alive and start destorying stuff - sorry to see that mate :(
  12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

No, they should be run over! :D
  13. Just WTF. Similar thing happened at a place were I used to live but that people still do this is unbelivable. Sorry to hear that your dad lost 2 cars.
  14. What will happen' if police will get their hands on the teenagers? I'm thinking they are under legal age, it is very likely they will be set free.
    Can you file a lawsuit against their parents?