1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Dear what can the matter be...

Discussion in 'X360 | F1 Championship' started by Colin Knowles, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Thread to discuss the upcoming F1 2014 game

2. With F1 2014 64 days (Europe) away I was wondering how many of us would be looking to start a new season.

With the new turbo era starting and the departure of KERS and a new 8 speed gearbox I thought it would be a good idea to discuss new hopes for another ( or possibly not ) season.

3. I'm definitely in for another season on the 360 with F1 2014. More from me when I'm back from holiday but count me in regardless [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cool. I will be buying it too. Day 1

• Like Like x 1
  5. I pre-ordered it first day, I'll be buying it for definite so why fanny about lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll see that pre-order and raise it with my booked off week in work :inlove:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hmm.. A week may be a stretch but a day or two definitely. We can test some stuff out together :thumbsup:[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    • Love Love x 1
  8. @Chris Benham @Karl Fuss @Mitch Gosling @Gavin Hendley @Robert Waddell @Alexander Hellwig @Richard Alexander @Carlos Jimenez @Chris Hempsall @Matthew Booth @Craig Renard @Mark Torres @Gareth Jones @Graham Jarvis @Timo Hoogendorp

What are your plans when the new game is out... Still looking to be involved 'regularly' in a new league?

Any of you likely to be jumping ship to next gen partway through? If so would you still be sticking the season out?

Just looking to get some idea from those that have proved most reliable over the years and the most likely newcomers too.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. @Craig Renard glad you think it's informative but any comments re your plans ;)

10. @Peter Hooper I'll definitely be staying with the 360 I would expect, unless I win the lottery or something. Like this game I doubt I'll get it on release day and will likely wait a few weeks to read your review and other relevant reviews before taking the plunge.

I'm not fussed on another 100% distance season tbh, I've surprised myself at how well I've adjusted to the extra distance but for the large part it's been mighty boring for 90% of the races, I might as well do TT for an hour and a half every other Sunday. Depending on if CM reinstate the 75% distance and likely a race distance vote from us lot will decide on whether I do another season.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Cheers Gareth, I hope the game will be to your liking. Understand your thoughts on the distance, I think most will want to stick with the 100% distance but that's something to decide at a later date, first we need to ascertain interest from everyone.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yeah I'm planning to stay :thumbsup: even if I upgrade to the XBO I'll stick stick it out. But I don't think I could go back to anything less than 100% distance lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

I'll be here for as long as they keep cracking F1 games out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yeah ill be about for the season. You can't get rid of me that easily it's been like 3/4 seasons now:whistling:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Craig Renard

Craig Renard
    " That Driver Was Orchestrated "

Yea im up for that , im here for the long run. Eventually i will get the X1 but the transition won't be a problem il be monitoring how well CM have pushed the boat out on 2015.

• Like Like x 2
  16. There are a lot of factors. I would like to continue, but it will depend on how the game is and what rules we are using for the championship.

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. Anything in particular that would rule you out Mark?

18. Having to work on Sundays. ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  19. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

i'll still be here, but after playing Grid autosport (even the little bit that i have) i can't imagine i'll be dedicating as much time to F1 in the future as i have in the past. These games become easier and easier to drive every year and mistakes are less and less punished.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'll buy the new game but I won't be doing another season.

I'll jump in as a reserve on some enjoyable circuits if there are any empty slots:thumbsup: