Offtopic question

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK first of all let me say congrats for all the hard work the stc guys do

My question is about the safety car

I know fallout_motorsports has created this mod for the league with the safety car included with flashing lights etc (woow what a cool car)

My question is i am an admin for a sim racing community and i am helpping to run the 2011 wtcc league we are hosting this year and we use manual safety car for rolling formation laps. But we do not have the great addition of the lights etc which would be so cool

so i cme humbley asking all modders who are part of this community would you be a ble to take some time and create a saftey car with flashing lights for my community (i am willing to pay if this is needed)

we use the same bmw e90 for our saftey car starts so i could be a simple conversion if fallout_motorsports guys read this but if anyone can fill me in with some details i would be greatly happy

i have sent some pm's to some modders but have had no reply yet so i come humbley asking my question here

i understand if this is off topic and understand if it gets deleated but i am just in great need to find someone to help us out

best regards all and i hope to speak to you soon

best wishes
steve

my friend spoke to his friend a modder from FCR and i belive we should have a safety car ready to roll out the garage tomorow

thanks alot yuri is you read this thanks very much

best regards as always

steve

If you need simething else related with the Safety CAr contact me Steve. I will help you as much as needed as I have been in charge of all the process (not modding, but asking for all).

thats very much appreciated david thank you i just love your safety car amazing i didnt think it was possible to do as there is a download on nogrip for some safety cars but they do not work online (always an unknown class) and i have no idea of modding lol so decided to ask around and with the great guys you all are i found some1 to help

many thanks good luck again all for round 2 i will be watching on from behind my pc as im not in this event

best regards

speak soon

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back