1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Offroad Truck Arena (5 Layouts) 1.0

For use with the offroad truck mod for GSCe

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Marc Beswick submitted a new resource:

MWM Arena by Madcowie - rFactor track by Madcowie converted to GSCE using rFactor to Game Stock Car mod converter

Read more about this resource...

2. When I load track it says wrong .gmt version for skyboxI.gmt?:unsure: Is anybody else having this issue. All 5 versions.

I also ran this back thru the conversion tool and still does the same thing. This is the first problem I have had converting any track.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  3. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

I just tried installing/running the track in a fresh secondary game stock car install and it ran without errors.

4. Thanks I will give that a try.

5. Hey Marc,

Hey that did fix the track not loading, but now the AI trucks show up without there RR wheel. Any Ideas?
    Thanks

6. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

i just tried it in the same clean install i tried the track in and it worked ok, maybe a conflict with another mod you have installed?

7. Maybe so I will keep trying. Thanks

8. I installed this and had a go of it this morning.

It loaded ok but I had the problem like @BenRacin with one of the AI's rear wheels disappearing (or being sunk into the ground).

I have lots of mods installed so perhaps there's some conflict. I wouldn't know where to start looking to find this conflict thoough...

9. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

yeah i had a problem with a mod clashing with this one which made some of the other mods vehicles not show in the list, good option if you enjoy the mod is to make a second install just for running the mod, i have several installs of gsce to run different mods. Ive been having a blast on a track i found called ORR G Helen.