offline championship?

I tried by typing the web address in my tablet but then I realise, I need the command screen to be running for it to open but I won't be able to get the command screen on my tablet as you need to link the rf2 path which obviously can't on the tablet.
No sure what your explaining but if you want access to Log Analyzer on another PC/tablet (same network as the server), you need to change the web servers IP - it defaults to locahost/127.0.0.1.
I'm not sure if there is a config file to make this change but I just used the executable web2py.exe. After this change you can access Log Analyzer from any browser on the same network as the Log Analyzer web server. If using a firewall on the server PC, you would need an exception - Web2py.exe will prompt to make this for you (private netw. only).

upload_2015-12-31_17-32-4.png

I don't think there's an easy way to accomplish this. I do an offline, solo series and couldn't find an easy way. I used the Tuning menu to create AI drivers with names I gave them. Here are more details. I chose one car from the mod as a "master" and in tuning created a directory based on that car. I then created 21 skins based on that master for the AI cars and moved them to that directory. Then in Tuning, you can cycle through the skins and create a new driver for each. You can give each driver a name you choose. You can also edit the AI data for each driver. You then end up with a folder for each driver you created. I also created my own car and added it here, too The next step was to create a RaceEvent, include all the tracks and plugins and add ONLY the the original car and driver from the mod that I used. That means the RaceEvent will have only one car and driver. Now, when I load the RaceEvent, I go into the Session Settings and tell it I want 22 AI drivers. It will then use all of the drivers I created in the Tuning menu and give me a field of 22AI cars plus myself. It includes the "master" in the group, but I can use the Boot button in the Standings menu to eliminate him. It's a little clunky but it was better than editing the mas files directly and possibly having all of them blown away when the mod was updated.

I don't think there's an easy way to accomplish this. I do an offline, solo series and couldn't find an easy way. I used the Tuning menu to create AI drivers with names I gave them. Here are more details. I chose one car from the mod as a "master" and in tuning created a directory based on that car. I then created 21 skins based on that master for the AI cars and moved them to that directory. Then in Tuning, you can cycle through the skins and create a new driver for each. You can give each driver a name you choose. You can also edit the AI data for each driver. You then end up with a folder for each driver you created. I also created my own car and added it here, too The next step was to create a RaceEvent, include all the tracks and plugins and add ONLY the the original car and driver from the mod that I used. That means the RaceEvent will have only one car and driver. Now, when I load the RaceEvent, I go into the Session Settings and tell it I want 22 AI drivers. It will then use all of the drivers I created in the Tuning menu and give me a field of 22AI cars plus myself. It includes the "master" in the group, but I can use the Boot button in the Standings menu to eliminate him. It's a little clunky but it was better than editing the mas files directly and possibly having all of them blown away when the mod was updated.[/QUOT

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%