1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Official SweetFX bundle for Assetto Corsa 1.0

Boost graphics even further with SweetFX :)

1. Adi Sahar submitted a new resource:

Official SweetFX bundle for Assetto Corsa - Make your graphics even better!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

I get artifacts when I activate it :-(. It looks nice tho, very sharp.

And how do you mean official?

3. "Official" so people don't mix between different sources. I keep updating it and improving it. I do this for every title I feel enthusiastic about.

I updated the resource info. There are two versions, one for those who have post-processing effects enabled and one for those who have it disabled. You must install the correct one according to your in-game setup.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  4. How to control sharpness from config file??? Reduce needed.. And what about colors ??? Contrast, brightness and etc.. I play with PP effects. Thanks for this stuff.

5. Read the first post please.

6. And where are the mystical PP_ON and PP_OFF-Folders?
    Without this, the game crashes at start.

7. Did you read the instructions? ;)

8. Seems i made a mistake during unpacking...now i have it.
    THX:thumbsup: also for your fast answer ;)

9. You are welcome. :roflmao:

10. Great app works very well good improvement to an already great game.

Ty for sharing your work.

11. Amedeo Fiorella

Amedeo Fiorella
    Premium Member

I read the instructions but I still don't know where to extract the folders. which is the 'game root folder'?

sorry mate for the stupid question :notworthy:

12. I like this addition to AC. that little extra graphics and doesn't seem to harm performance at all. Great work!

13. Where is the "link" to find Adi Sahar's Inspector Settings. I must be overlooking as he says it can be found in a link at the "bottom" of his Overview for SweetFX AC.
    Thanks, Tom

14. Do you "extract" the zip contents in the AC Root Folder / or / the SFX Folder?
    Thank you.....yes I did read the inst. - they just stated "Extract".

Tom

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. The one where acs.exe is located.

Proably something like this Steamapps/Common/Assetto Corsa

16. Thanks @Adi Sahar. Always had PP off as it took quite a toll on my GPU. Can I ask what minimum in-game PP settings do you advise (will try turning them On)?

17. Amedeo Fiorella

Amedeo Fiorella
    Premium Member

I extracted the file in there, but nothing happens..

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I highly recommend trying this with my Inspector profile and in-game settings (check thread from link below). :thumbsup:

I must be missing something here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I can't find them either... The links... And they isn't a read me in the zip...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thank You, again ! Im little improve this setup. For example, seems that sharpen was worked too much..:thumbsup: