1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official ACO Statement

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 22, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. RIP

3. RIP :( so sad when these things happen. This weekend has not been a particularly pleasant one for the motorsports community.

4. It's so sad, I still cant belive it, he was one of the best Danish drivers we had, and now he's gone :(
    May he rest in peace, and race on in heaven.

5. R.I.P

6. this is the first death in a le-mans race i read somewhere, not sure if that's true tho :( only other death has been in qualifying in 96 or 94 i believe.

R.I.P :(

7. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

R.I.P.

8. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

As far as the modern era that's true. But back in the deadly years, LeMans was a meat grinder.

9. R.I.P. Allan

10. R.I.P
    It's the first Dead in Le mans of the Millenium.

11. R.I.P Allan

12. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

RIP :(
    Hopefully the last one we had...

13. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

I think the last death in race time was back in 1987, I just seen the footage of the accident and it shouldn't have even been possible to crash like he did, freak accident has ended another great drivers carer short R.I.P Allan.

14. motorsport is still dangerous, but then again people get accidents at work every day, but to loose youre live :( "RIP Allen"

15. He died in what he so loved.Rest in peace my friend!

16. R.I.P. Allan :(

17. you have some verry famous drivers up there, i tink they will do, so can you please leave the rest down here with us

18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_oqa7ovLs

19. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Far from graphic, but incase some people do not want to see fatal accidents at all - this is footage of the crash.

20. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

RIP. Such sad news