Office Desk advice please?

Hi guys,

So now the master bedroom is decorated i can finally get the spare room turned into an office/gaming room.

Due to the limited amount of space i have, a full race setup isn't a viable option, i do however already have my wheel on a stand so i'll be aiming to use that anyway, i won't need to bolt the wheel to the desk (i dont think)

I've been wondering what type of desk is best for gaming and the odd bit of admin stuff for working at home, i've never even looked into this so i don't even know where to begin looking!

The only place i've had a tiny browse is ikea, simply because thats where our bedroom stuff was from.

I've seen this, which seems reasonable and good enough http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00214181/

But i don't want to jump in and buy it and then realise that something else would be better suited!

Any advice is massively appreciated!

Cheers Andrew.

I'll have a look through those links properly soon - i really like the idea of the pull-out section on the Ikea one though.

Thanks for the help! :)

Went with the Ikea one in the end! I'm well chuffed, managed to empty, paint and get the desk up and sorted all in one day! Thank god for "working from home"

jWTuHA4.jpg

IcLKgq8.jpg

For gaming, I recently bought a new adjustable desk from Reecoupon

The desk is very comfortable and enjoyable to use. Also, it is not that expensive as I bought it from a discount coupon.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%