1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Off-Topic

Discussion in 'PS4 | Thursday Night GT Championship' started by Andrew Holmes, Jul 16, 2015.

1. This is the Off-Topic thread is for your general chit chat, but please as always mind your language! Thank you:)

2. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

News

We are sad to hear of the passing of Jules Bianchi a driver who's talent was beyond doubt! All of us at FNGTC would like to send our deepest condolences to Jules family friends and team Marussia manor f1.

This first season of FNGTC will be in memory of Jules

GOD SPEED JULES #17

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

#ForzaJulesForever

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im so done with this game man. Im i the only one that game keeps crashing or bugging up the camera? Had no problems with the game the 1 month or so i used to play it before F1 came out but now It's like the 3rd or 4th time this happened since i decided to join you guys. So incredibly annoying :mad::mad:

5. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Anyone online tonight

6. i might be but not 100% sure. will come when i can if you still there

7. The offline on F1 2015 is so broken, it's beyond a joke. I restarted a DRY race, and the game put me and all the AI on WET TYRES (it did the exact opposite at Monaco) Because everyone was on the wrong tyre, everyone (but Button) pitted at both races. At Monaco, we got the Podium of Nasr, Maldonado and Rosberg and at Austria, it's looking like a Vettel, Grosjean, Bottas (me ;) ) Also Hamilton has such bad luck. He gets taken out every race and has the same amount of points as Nasr

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. I got a podium at Monaco of me (Hulkenberg), Sainz and Maldonado

• Haha Haha x 2
  9. Weird that. I never had any problem with the game except being stuck in 2nd gear at pit exit. I think thats the only problem i had with it offline

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Had a lot more problems with Pcars than F1 offline. The amount of crashes i get by the game is ridiculous

11. Really, I have all sorts of issues. The weather transition suck (literally, the track dries up and it's becomes brighter in a matter of seconds), pit lane glitches, backmarkers not being blue flagged, screen pixilation, invisible AI

12. The blue flags i think it's just not programmed in for practice and qualy which is extremely annoying. In the race they let me go when im close to them instead of over a sec behind like prev games, so in that case i think its better this year cause they wait till you are actually within the distance of being held up and they loose less time by doing so which is better. From my experience atleast. For the rest i never had those issues

13. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Just a quick one for those with Twitter, we now have a Twitter page so follow @FNGTC for updates

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Anymore videos guys ?

15. I'll have my stream up soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

17. Yes it is :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Just had a great Rocket league session with Adam, Jelani and Tom. If people are available and want, we should try 4v4 between 8 of us if it works. Will be good fun :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Was great fun :) great end to the night be awesome if could get a 4v4 thing going just to mess around

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1