1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

off seasn racing

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Tom Watts, Jun 23, 2010.

1. i was thinking could we do some events to get over the wait till the next season, maybe do some racing on a wednesday to pass the time :cool:

2. This Wednesday (today) might be a bit short notice, but I think it should be possible to gather a good group of people for next Wednesday. Possibly a track that most already know (to make it less demanding to participate) and some cool car class to drive?

Suggestion:
    Venue: Interlagos
    Car: DB9, Audi R8, Mini Cooper, Jim's Porsche or something else
    Date: 30th of June
    Time: qual at 7pm UK time
    2x qual where 10 best from qual 1 goes to qual 2
    Race: 2x 20 laps

Does not need to be exaclty this, it's just to start it of with a suggestion.

3. yh i think next week now bit short notice but yh sounds good wouldnt mind doing jims proschers they give some close racing

4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

5. bit different there with an oval dinca could be fun :)

6. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

7. I'll be taking part in the F1 race tonight :)

8. Put me down for anything drivable, I will be there.
    Interlagos is one of my favorite tracks.

9. I never did race last night. My internet connection has gone into gold fish mode. I resets every 3 minutes... yay.

10. unlucky i hate it when the internet does that
    :(

11. It happed with me once before the race started, so I used my Iphone internet tethering and it worked perfect.

12. I tried that but I couldn't get Steam running on that connection. Phoned my ISP and logged the problem. They checked while I was on the phone and confirmed that the line is faulty. No it's anyone's guess as to when they come to fix it...