• This Saturday: The Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans | Live
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd problem: loading setup crashes game

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by nissan man, Nov 22, 2009.

1. nissan man

nissan man

Ratings:
    +1
    Over the last few days i have been working on a 1-mile oval that some what resembles milwaukee. I was using my old setup for TPSCC Arizona so i would have a fast car to test. in my latest update now when i load my Arizona setup and click race the game hangs and i have to end the process. all i have added is some walls, made the racing line, move pits and garages, and added some terrain. i have never seen this issue before. anyone have any ideas? :question:

2. woodn

woodn

Ratings:
    +1
    I would say check your image sizes....

3. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +16
    Try and remove the aiw, then reapply it without altering it, export and test it. It's best to save it as a copy and edit that, saves messing up your project.

4. nissan man

nissan man

Ratings:
    +1
    only using default textures at this point, i am testing using the cartfactor mod

5. nissan man

nissan man

Ratings:
    +1
    update: if i do anything to the setup the game hangs:beat-up:

6. nissan man

nissan man

Ratings:
    +1
    ok, i think i figured it out. I have a pit wall separating the pits and the garages. because BTB doesn't support a 2nd pit drive line yet it got confused. I got my track working now.

7. mianiak

mianiak

Ratings:
    +16
    Well done! So it seems like this happens when the pit line is too far away or unaccessible from the garages.. It is all starting to make sense now :D