Obutto Monitor Stand - Dimensions

Can anyone help supplying a few dimensions of the Obutto monitor stand - see the photo below.

It's going to be a couple of months before Obutto can supply one and I want to knock up a temporary structure to keep me going.

I'm looking for the height and width of the centre plate (the one the monitor attaches to), the diameter of the tube sections (the larger diameter tube pieces at the top), the distance between these two tube sections (outer edge to outer edge), the distance from the front edge of the centre plate to the back edge of the tube sections and finally, the distance between the two support tubes, inner edge to inner edge.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Centre Stand - Forum.jpg
    Centre Stand - Forum.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 4,147
I can calculate some of the dimensions, near enough, from the photo's that I have. The one dimension that I really need is the distance from the front face of the monitor stand to the rear of the tubes, to know how far forward the monitor is mounted.

Can anyone help with this one measurement ??

Upvote 0
The tubes are 9cm from the front of the monitor mount and have a diameter of 3cm so the total depth of the mount is 12cm

Many thanks, that really helps. I couldn't trouble you for the distance apart the two main support tubes are could I, outer edge to outer edge. No problem if you can't, the info already provided is great.

Upvote 0
height and width of the centre plate(the one the monitor attaches to)
20cm x10cm (standard VESA 200x100 mounting bracket)

the diameter of the tube sections (the larger diameter tube pieces at the top)
3cm

the distance between these two tube sections (outer edge to outer edge)
41cm

the distance from the front edge of the centre plate to the back edge of the tube sections
12cm

the distance between the two support tubes, inner edge to inner edge
35cm

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back