Oblivion : Nehrim

Welcome to Fate's Edge.

If you liked Oblivion then this mod is a must have. The English subtitled version has just been released and you can download it from their website here......www.nehrim.de/startEV.html It's absolutely stunning....:)

"You may believe that man alone is responsible for what becomes of himself. Even though this is true - in Nehrim, it is not. Here rules a different order. Here rules fate."

The project is called "Nehrim - At Fate's Edge" and has been in development for more than four years.
Nehrim - This is a fan-developed game with the aspiration to be able to compete with full-grown commercial RPGs. With an estimated playing time of 50 hours, over 60 Quests and thoroughly synchronized dialogues by professional voice actors, new weapons, armor, spells, races, models, video-sequences, specially composed new music and much more, this does not seem that far-fetched.

If you want to learn about what exactly Nehrim is and what it contains, you should first take a look at the general Info on the project. In Media you will find pictures, videos and pieces of music especially composed for this project. You can find Nehrim screensavers, other interesting things and of course Nehrim itself in the Download section. </H2>Nehrim, that's what the continent most of the game takes place on is called. Where else you will happen to go will remain a secret for now...

kartenehrim02.jpg

Nehrim is split up into three realms, each with its own capital.

vorschau_nordreich.jpg

The Northrealm has herby green, as well as snowy white areas, the highest mountain peak of Nehrim and imposing cliffs with creaky wooden paths sidling around them. Since the realm has separated itself from the chancellor Barateon and announced independence, it is at war. The capital Cahbaet is under siege by the chancellor's army. Which side is the player on? You will find out soon enough...

vorschau_mittelreich.jpg

In the Middlerealm is the chancellor's head office. To be exact, he resides in the Regent Tower of Erothin, the biggest city in Nehrim. This realm is characterized by its coniferous and deciduous woods, but also offers long coasts and some surprises.

vorschau_suedreich.jpg

Strange are the ways of the Southrealm. It is difficult to set foot in this oppressed realm and it is even more difficult to get out of it. The temple leads an absolute religious regime from the capital Ostian and presents the human as a rotten and sinister being. Other than the stone deserts, thorn plants and the extraordinary charm of dried grass, this realm offers the player a landscape which has been altered by magic and where it is of greatest importance to be on the watch.

Hmm looks interesting. I'm in a RPG Hunger and i will definitely try this. But first i need to re-install Oblivion. And before that i need to find the Dvd Box.... :S

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 429 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 194 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 328 12.8%