Objects quality improvement ?

Omg, look at my sheeps ! In BTB they look almost perfect :
funnysheeps001_btb_as.jpg

But in rFactor on track:
funnysheeps001_ontrack_as.jpg

How to improve this?

Friendly regards
André

Check your Mip Bias value. In your Xpacker it can be found in your Materials tab found at the bottom right, you can change it value for each type of map you use & It's also in your BTB, under Edit Materials, which can be changed under the Textures tab.

The lower the Mip Bias value such as -4 the sharper the image, the higher such as default value of 0 the blurrier. :)

Check your Mip Bias value. In your Xpacker it can be found in your Materials tab found at the bottom right, you can change it value for each type of map you use & It's also in your BTB, under Edit Materials, which can be changed under the Textures tab.

The lower the Mip Bias value such as -4 the sharper the image, the higher such as default value of 0 the blurrier. :)

aha, it's already at -4 mipbias001_as.jpg Will test some values, tnx m8.

There are two possible material transparency settings: Chroma and Alpha. Chroma, which your sheep and grass are using, is the worst but most reliable. Alpha looks better but there are rendering issues when one alpha texture is behind another - the game will have trouble deciding which one to draw first. I think you could use alpha on the sheep.

There are two possible material transparency settings: Chroma and Alpha. Chroma, which your sheep and grass are using, is the worst but most reliable. Alpha looks better but there are rendering issues when one alpha texture is behind another - the game will have trouble deciding which one to draw first. I think you could use alpha on the sheep.

Discovered another problem: The alpha setting did do it for my sheeps, but now I tried the same for some bridges in my project and every time I try to change the material (venue) into alpha I get the famous unhandled exception again ! I must overlooked something?

tia

Great Britain Inmates/prisoners in rFactor ?

The same for Great Britain (RBR) xpack spectators? Grr, for all 42 (14x3) ?!

BTB: kijkers001_as.jpg rFactor: kijkers002_as.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing