1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Objects not moving

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by hutchie, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Hi I'm new to the forum so sorry if I'm missing something obvious but I am unable to add objects to BTB and they will move when I collide with them on Richard burns rally. I believe they worked at first but no longer do. I have tried ticking and un ticking Rest on Ground, drivable, collide and moveable but nothings worked. I've tried with default object OS objects and XPacks. Any ideas?
    Cheers Joe

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Never had this situation before. Hopefully someone knows what is wrong.

3. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

You say that you are unable to add objects to BTB. So how do you get them into RBR?

Are you changing the objects properties in the XPack or BTB builder? And are you sure you have reloaded the BTB project properly into RBR?

4. If i remember correctly there are no movable objects in BTB RBR tracks. Only original format allows them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I can add objects to BTB no problem and they load fine and work in RBR but my understanding is that if I collide with a cone it should move. Is this right? I have the object property movable ticked.

6. Movable object property is for rF. If you make object collidable it will be like hitting a concrete in RBR. You better make cones and other small stuff not collidable.

7. So where in original Richard Burns rally tracks you could hit a banner and it would move in BTB you can either have it so you hit it and its like concrete or you pass through it?

8. Exactly

9. Cheers Wish I'd come to the forum earlier would of saved time!