1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Nvidia stutter issue - can't play the game!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mo Selvarajah, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Mo Selvarajah

Mo Selvarajah

Ratings:
    +56
    Recently i changed from my ati 5850 to an nvidia gtx 570. This is the effect it's had on rfactor........

focus your attention on the sky - you can easily see then the stutter im experiencing - making it impossible to play the game!
    would really appreciate some help as i'm trialling out for a team in world series, can't do that when the game is like this. System details are on the youtube video description.

2. Mark Aalberts

Mark Aalberts

Ratings:
    +294
    Why did you actualy replaced the 5850 at first place?

Its not realy coincedence that this stutter isue with rf often happen when people are having a nvidia card, im not sure i think its possible to get it running probably, mayby some driver isue or chipset not sure. I think there are also files available for rf with nvidia card but im not sure where to get them. Anyway most of the people i know off that had stutter problems where using a nvidia card.

Anyway if you have enough money to replace it with a gtx 570 better buy back a ati card from one of the last ranges. xD
    I personaly stick with Ati, never had problems with it.

3. Scrambles

Scrambles
    Mower of Lawns Premium

Ratings:
    +609
    Is your card overclocked? If so try switching it back to default settings. Same goes for your CPU.

I seem to remember something about a +fullproc command with rFactor causing/solving stuttering as well?