1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nvidia Inspector, can't find Automobilista

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by W_Akira, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Does anyone knows how to find AMS on Nvidia Inspector? I'd like to use the same settings from GSCE, but can't find the game.
  2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Go to your GSCE profile in NVI and Click on the icon in NVI to add a application. And add the AMS's .exe file to your profile you had setup for GSCE and voila done
    • Like Like x 2
  3. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

What Rob said + default path to your game should be:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\AMSBeta\
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks a lot! But sadly doesn't seen to have the same effect on AMS.
    GSCE looks better on terms of anti aliasing here.
  5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Check the user guide from launching the game in steam. It explains how to set things up.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. But where exectly can I find the user guide?

Edit: found it. thanks
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

Launch the game in Steam it gives you an option.

• Like Like x 1
  8. JoelGL

Premium Member

It also fine to use 8xS or 8xSQ AA with 4xSGSS to match?

EDIT: Noticed that although it runs fine with these, they reduced sharpness and the suggested settings appear sharper.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  9. first of all, you need open nVidia control panel and change something what you need. I started in STEAM guide, my way to config AA & graphics details can you see there > http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=638367451
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. my gosh...was getting around 250fps with ingame settings maxed (gtx780) and the game hasnt looked great , saw this thread ,went through the graphics settings in the manual ...Now getting fps around 120 fps and Boom ! it looks soo much nicer.

Thanks Folks