• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Nvidia GTX 960M

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Alex McRacing, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Alex McRacing

Alex McRacing

Ratings:
    +21
    Is anyone using it for RF2? It falls below the recommended specs on the RF2 website, just hoping someone has used it....

Cheers

2. Geoffrey Fournier

Geoffrey Fournier

Ratings:
    +71
    Hi, i know someone who used GTX 950M (a bit less powerful than GTX 960M), and he was confortably able to run the game in low to medium settings. However, don't expect to turn the game very high graphic smoothly...

• Like Like x 1
  3. dajdosta

dajdosta

Ratings:
    +6
    I am using gtx 960m and with some medium settings it looks and plays quite ok in DX11 beta.
    You can try the demo.
    Though I don't know if demo is DX 11

• Like Like x 1
  4. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +69
    I played with a 650m for a while, just be cognisant that it's as cpu dependant so check this out too. I found trying to run greater than 18ai slowed things down.

Maxwell cards overclock well, so download nvidia inspector and clock that puppy 1100mhz core. You might need to flash a new vbios, but it's pretty safe

If anything DX11 should yield better performance than DX9

• Like Like x 1