1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Nvidia 3D & TrackIR

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by MeqTrader, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Guys,

I'm not sure if this has been shared here before but as of right now NVidia 3D does not (yet) work, even the beta drivers released ny NVidia intended to get the 3D working do not work, 1 of the glasses remains blank. On the bright side, TrackIR does work out of the box (or at least so it does in cockpit mode). I can't yet find the right entry to tweak it (it uses the default proflie) but this could be since I am still learning the UI of the TrackIR software since I only got that yesterday,

Hope this helps some of you out there

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yeah just discovered that myself, actually extremely disappointing for a hardcore 3D Vision guy because I seriously cannot race without it anymore.

Especially since Codemasters crowed about this being 3D compatible right out of the box using the new beta Nvidia drivers.

They are an absolute joke and you can never believe any of their bull$hit unfortunately but you would think they had some pride in their releases when they make such a fuss.

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Codies say they are looking into it and have or think they found the problem.

4. This issue was resolved with the latest patch (July 9th one).

5. Oops

Oops
    Premium Member

Hey guys what settings are you using with the 3d and what driver view are you using ie depth etc
    I was trying it tonight and found it was best to drive in bumper cam, I found if I used the cockpit views it seem to get a little blurred although the sense of speed was amazing and definitely put a smile on my face :D

6. I use the "default" cockpit view. The reason being I just love it that way :) Than again I am still in the midst of fine-tuning and finalising my cockpit so by the time that is done I might think differently.

7. Oops

Oops
    Premium Member

Meq if you don't mind me asking what are your PC specs, and what game settings are you using because id like to see if mine are near yours and to see if im doing something wrong. Lol.

8. I just upgraded my PC so it's got an i5-4690, 8Gb of mem and a 780Ti. The screen I use is a beamer on a 84" screen with a super FOV when possible.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oops

Oops
    Premium Member

I've also just upgraded I'm running an AMD FX 6300x6 @ 4,62ghz and 16gb mem but I've only got a Geforce 560 gtx, my screen is an acer GN245 HD which is 3D.
    How do you enable your 3D? is it a 3D beamer?

10. I've got the NVidia dongle which came with the glasses and I've tricked NVIdia into thinking I got a certified beamer so it enables the Ir emiter and I did not have to buy the 3D glasses for the beamer. Mind you, that last part took me 2 months to figure out. If your screen/beamer is not on the HCL the NVidia glasses will not work.