1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nvidia 355.82 not patchable ?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by SCE_SR, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Hi,

i have upgrade my pc with a GTX 750 ti. SCE works great with my old patched 347.88 driver, but not with 355.82. I can not patched, he says - "1 file patched done", but in the game lod clamp dont works (add. tracks). The d3dumx.dll is in the game folder, same procedure as the older one. (d3dum.dll)

Sorry for the question, its not really a problem, the 347'er works great with many more fps performance and good lod clamp, but i don't know why not working with 355.

My system:
    Amd Athlon II 250 2x3Ghz
    4GB ram
    Win7 Pro x64

Best regards
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

ive noticed this, even though the patcher owrks I still get the jaggies
  3. I think it still working for me... the effect is sometimes small depending on the track but I did a quick comparison with and without on a MOD track and the white lines are best with a LOD patched v 355.82.

However the patch tools were bound to be obsolete one day, so if its not working I would not be surprised.

It would be nice to confirm this... then the last working driver version could be known and recommended.

Follow this thread for the latest details https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/529407/geforce-drivers/clamp-negative-lod-bias/
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  4. @Reiza Studios

Is it possible to add LOD clamping on the game engine side of things?

Nvidia (it seems :mad:) will not support LOD clamp for whatever reason... can you guys help?
  5. All Patcher links in this thread do not work. I use this one:

The date of "Nvidia Display Driver Patcher x64.exe" is 28.02.15 with 61,5kb. Have u another one ?
  6. No... same files.
  7. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hands are a bit full as they are so canĀ“t make promises, but we will try to give it a look.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. PieterN

Premium Member

For GSCE we only need to patch the D3D9.ddl don't we ?
    • Agree Agree x 1