1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nurburgring Nordshleife - A possibilty?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Graham Laing, May 11, 2013.

1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Now it the turn of a member of Staff to ask a question for a change .... :p

As I have just bought this game a few minutes ago, not because I have a particular interest in Truck Racing, (I never watch it), but studios such as Reiza deserve support, especially after GSC2012 was so good :)

Anyway, given the similarities between game engines of FT and GSC2012 (same?), is it likely that the Nurburgring Nordschleife will be supported by Formula Truck?

I just love Nordshleife in GSC2012, and would love to take one of these big babies for a spin around that track. I don't even need AI at the moment, just to hotlap a truck would be great.

Now if someone can tell me it can be imported 'as is' ....... that would be a bonus :)

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I have answered my own question really by double-checking the forum, there a couple of threads where the incompatibility of tracks between the 2 games is mentioned.

....... but I can still dream of Nordschleife :thumbsup:
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What a coincidence actually I've sent MrX a message last night about it :).
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I knew you were powerful Bram ....... but Malcolm X .... I am impressed ;)

These trucks would certainly be a blast around there, what with the understeer, and braking 1/2 an hour before a corner (compared to F1) :)