• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Nurburgring Nordshleife - A possibilty?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Graham Laing, May 11, 2013.

1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,146
    Now it the turn of a member of Staff to ask a question for a change .... :p

As I have just bought this game a few minutes ago, not because I have a particular interest in Truck Racing, (I never watch it), but studios such as Reiza deserve support, especially after GSC2012 was so good :)

Anyway, given the similarities between game engines of FT and GSC2012 (same?), is it likely that the Nurburgring Nordschleife will be supported by Formula Truck?

I just love Nordshleife in GSC2012, and would love to take one of these big babies for a spin around that track. I don't even need AI at the moment, just to hotlap a truck would be great.

Now if someone can tell me it can be imported 'as is' ....... that would be a bonus :)

Cheers

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,146
    I have answered my own question really by double-checking the forum, there a couple of threads where the incompatibility of tracks between the 2 games is mentioned.

....... but I can still dream of Nordschleife :thumbsup:

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,538
    What a coincidence actually I've sent MrX a message last night about it :).

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ratings:
    +2,146
    I knew you were powerful Bram ....... but Malcolm X .... I am impressed ;)

These trucks would certainly be a blast around there, what with the understeer, and braking 1/2 an hour before a corner (compared to F1) :)