1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Nurburgring Nordschleife Track Guide

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Christophe Berton, Apr 15, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Germany’s Nurburgring Nordschleife (Northern Loop) is one of the most demanding, exhilarating and treacherous racing tracks in the world, earning the reputation of being one of the best benchmark circuits for any serious performance driver. Each gruelling lap stretches more than 20km and includes more than 70 turns, requiring complete concentration for up to eight minutes for even the fastest cars.

With so much to focus on mastering the Nurburgring could easily take the average driver years of practice. Time that most enthusiasts who actually make the pilgrimage to the ‘ring simply don’t have. If you’re planning a trip to the Nurburgring or simply want some driving tips to help in the latest racing simulators, BMW offers one of the most complete guides to driving at the circuit as a free download.
    The detailed text provides a bend-by-bend analysis, tips from professional racers and all the facts you could ever want to know about the infamous circuit. Some of the tips include detailed diagrams of racing lines and corner apexes, ideal locations for gear changes and braking zones, and best entry and exit speeds to attack each corner. You can download the guide in PDF format by clicking here.

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks Chris!!

3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Great stuff thanks!

4. It's so detail and very helpful!
    Thanks alots for sharing!! :thumb:

5. Super! Really helpful, now all that rest is a lot of practice :)

6. I love this track, and I also think I know it very well indeed but this has been very informative for me and very usefull to see the comments made in the article. Thanks for sharing :)

7. Its about time we hooked up at the Nords Mark m8? :thumb:.

8. Bram

Bram

**bump**

For those who don't know the ring this toppost might come in handy :D

9. thx bram, i almost forgot this thread thx

10. Looks great, another link for my new GTRE/links/guide :p

Hansje :wink:

11. This is exactly what i need to bring my times down (i hope), thank you so much Christophe!

12. Holy cow! That's a LOT!!! of information. Somebody must've wore out the pause key making that bugger :wink: . Thank you.:thumb:

13. There is also a pdf document available here with some text in french but with good drawings of the crests, cambers or downhills.

It might be a good addition to the BMW document.

14. Thanks Christophe!!!:thumb:

15. Thanks for it!:thumb:

16. Great thanks for that!! Are there any similar guides for other tracks? I need all the help I can get.

17. Bram

Bram

18. Really good job:thumb:

19. wow man , that is one cool looking circuit guide..
    Thnx so much cause i need to learn this track still..