Nurburgring GP under 2:00m anyone?

Ive been consistently getting lower 2:02's / 2:01 lap times around this track with default car set ups for basically all ADAC GT MASTERS cars... and after hours of driving my times won't go any lower so I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong as these are, I think, only average lap times. Wether it is driving line related or set up issues, I'm not sure... but I'm willing to learn as much as I can about this track and even exchange my lap videos and pm's if anyone with a little more experience in interested in helping out. Any of you have any specific advice in terms of set up or breaking points or driving lines? Anything at all would be useful. Cheers.

I imagine you are already but don't pick someone too far ahead of yourself, just a couple of tenths at most. Little by little. You'll get there in the end mate!

Not a great result today for the pool, eh? Getting hard to watch them...

I just struggle with these beasts. I can seem to corner correctly with them.

yeah terrible to watch. So devoid of anything even remotely creative. I would have said when Sturridge is back things will be fine, but I think we are damaging ourselves at the moment. No confidence.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.8%