Resource icon

Tracks Nurburgring (3 Seasons, 2 Layouts, DRS) 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
A big problem I have with this track is I spend more time parked on the grass than racing, just staring at the advertising video board just after T1. If you don't know what I'm talking about just go there and enjoy! :D

A big problem I have with this track is I spend more time parked on the grass than racing, just staring at the advertising video board just after T1. If you don't know what I'm talking about just go there and enjoy! :D
maybe that is patricks next track clipsal 500 adelaide he he

AI are likly to hit the wall on the last corner

More detail please... which cars and what strength / aggression settings did you use.

It is doubtful that anything can be done in this case... AI make mistakes (hard coded) sometimes and if two AI cars challenge for the apex then sometimes the inside car will not respect the AIW track limits.

Perhaps some invisible collider wall could be added to help with race ending pileups.

Marcas, 100% Strength, Low aggression, and no other .PLR AI tweaks
It's indeed happens when AIs, or AI challenges me for the apex.
I believe it also happened sometimes even back in RACE07... but in this track it's way much frequent. Even in Free practice with 15 AI, Just set a free camera there and hit Ctrl+T, You can see they are likely to hit there every 3~5 mins(game time).
Hope you could find a way that could makes it less frequently, thanks in advance.

Surprised nobody mentioned it so far:

We had a Mini event on the sprint layout and actually everybody was saying that the track is lacking grip! You can get used to it, but the grip level is to low for this track (significantly compared to the stock tracks).

hi patrick!
I try yesterday all tracks mod for ams and they are incredible! congratulations!
you make our dreams come true heeheh
just a little issue with this track,
comparing to the other tracks(spa, monza..) , my graphics are a little jaggy and flickering on that track (AA)
there any way to improve it?
congratulations again
thank you so much

• Deleted member 130869

This is a surprising good version of the Nurburgring, turn 1 is a little funky but the rest is very nice. Im very appreciative of the work done.

I'm yet to drive but it's not Patrick's fault. If the elevations are all off on the 1st sector, it's because it's ISI's Nuerburg (authorized of course) conversion from rFactor 1, and most of the F1-related tracks from rF1 were off.

I'm yet to drive but it's not Patrick's fault. If the elevations are all off on the 1st sector, it's because it's ISI's Nuerburg (authorized of course) conversion from rFactor 1, and most of the F1-related tracks from rF1 were off.
I figured that but was only an observation. Its hard for me to drive some tracks because I come from iRacing where everything is laser scanned.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%