Nurburgring baseline setups

Hi all,

Since this race we are going to share some baseline setups for all tracks, aimed especially for new people, or people who doesn't have much idea of what to do to the car in order to improve. On the following link you can find our setups (q1 + race setup for Nurburgring). The race setup should have enough fuel for a WT G1 race.

Link: http://www.twister-racing.net/download.php

Feel free to ask whatever you need regarding setups :)

You cant be serious man...

Seriously speaking, this set up isnt that far to be good, I haven't test it beacuse i've been ill the past two days and also dont feel better today (lets hope I can race this sunday), but have to say, that isnt very far from the set up that I made for myself.

Ron your public movie on youtube if i knew you would be offended i wouldnt have posted it but since you want the world to see since you put it on youtube i figured it would have been alright, want me to delete the post mate? Greetings your old teammate hihi

If you can be a little bit more precise... help in what?

As I come from console racing Im only familiar with setting up the car with a limited amount of options... I need help with what things that is crucial to change for each race and what options that can be left the same for every race..
I have a good setup for melbourne and bahrain where the car feels good. Can I use them for other tracks and just change a few options? If thats so, what options should I change? I know that wings and gears must be changed from track to track..

Thx in advance

/Robert R

As I come from console racing Im only familiar with setting up the car with a limited amount of options... I need help with what things that is crucial to change for each race and what options that can be left the same for every race..
I have a good setup for melbourne and bahrain where the car feels good. Can I use them for other tracks and just change a few options? If thats so, what options should I change? I know that wings and gears must be changed from track to track..

Thx in advance

/Robert R
there is no answer to this question!
You're now in a situation when one of the first to buy the racing wheel and start a career!
You should be able to study a bunch Setup guide!
And to test the limits, always just one change!
Longer road sections if possible!

there is no answer to this question!
You're now in a situation when one of the first to buy the racing wheel and start a career!
You should be able to study a bunch Setup guide!
And to test the limits, always just one change!
Longer road sections if possible!

I have a racing wheel lol.. :) I have lots of experience in simracing :)

Just wanted to know if there is some do's and dont's since I come from a different game

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back