1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSX and C6 conversions - AI pits after one lap

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Billy Pilgrim, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hi
    I've tried conversions that I've done and that others have done of the Corvette C6 street car and the NSX street car and I always have the same problem: all the ai pit after doing one lap.

It's such a pity as they are such great mods. Among the best ever! Yet I never use them 'cos of this pitting problem.

Can anyone help? Please?
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  2. bump
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could you copy and paste the [general[ section of the hdv file? It might help us to see a problem if it is fuel related.
  5. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

I asked the same question here, but I did not name the mod don't think the creators have authorized for GSC ?.

The NSX & Corvett have the pitting issue but not the Toyota Supra, I changed the fuel setting to none but makes no difference. There are read me's with the mod saying the AI needs a bit of work, if any one has the rFactor 2 version maybe able shed some light on this :whistling:
  6. I went into the HDV file and found what appeared to be relevant lines mentioning "pitstop" or the like, I then copied over some parts from the Supra's HDV file. That made no difference. I did some other editing of the HDV file, but nothing worked.

I might give it another try
  7. how much fuel in the default setup?
  8. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

@roby13 , what line of text should I look for, fuel range or fuel setting ?
    There are some differences between the 3 cars. Very much a noobie in this area :confused:
  9. trial and error with these

FuelRange=(1.0, 1.0, 115)
    Fuel quantity per fill (litres)

AIFuelMult=-1.0 // PLR file override for AI fuel usage - only positive value will override, see PLR for default

// Any range has the following values: (minimum, step size, number of steps)
    // Any setting refers to the step from 0 to <number of steps - 1>.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Tried these settings but no change, Any luck with you Billy ?
  11. I tried it too with the Corvette C6 Coupe. Didn't work.

I then tried copying over relevant looking lines from the Supra MkIV's hdv file, these:

that didn't work either.

I persevered and did a second lap with them, they also pitted at the end of the second lap.

It looks like this is a mystery wrapped in a puzzle hidden under an enigma. :)
  12. can u guys cofirm with notepad++ that physics are completely untouched?
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014