NSX and C6 conversions - AI pits after one lap

Hi
I've tried conversions that I've done and that others have done of the Corvette C6 street car and the NSX street car and I always have the same problem: all the ai pit after doing one lap.

It's such a pity as they are such great mods. Among the best ever! Yet I never use them 'cos of this pitting problem.

Can anyone help? Please?

Last edited:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ai-pitting-in-mod.94486/
I asked the same question here, but I did not name the mod don't think the creators have authorized for GSC ?.

The NSX & Corvett have the pitting issue but not the Toyota Supra, I changed the fuel setting to none but makes no difference. There are read me's with the mod saying the AI needs a bit of work, if any one has the rFactor 2 version maybe able shed some light on this :whistling:

Could you copy and paste the [general[ section of the hdv file? It might help us to see a problem if it is fuel related.
I went into the HDV file and found what appeared to be relevant lines mentioning "pitstop" or the like, I then copied over some parts from the Supra's HDV file. That made no difference. I did some other editing of the HDV file, but nothing worked.

I might give it another try

trial and error with these

FuelRange=(1.0, 1.0, 115)
FuelSetting=49
Fuel quantity per fill (litres)

AIFuelMult=-1.0 // PLR file override for AI fuel usage - only positive value will override, see PLR for default

// Any range has the following values: (minimum, step size, number of steps)
// Any setting refers to the step from 0 to <number of steps - 1>.

Tried these settings but no change, Any luck with you Billy ?
I tried it too with the Corvette C6 Coupe. Didn't work.

I then tried copying over relevant looking lines from the Supra MkIV's hdv file, these:
FuelRange=(1,1,70)
FuelSetting=35
NumPitstopsRange=(0,1,4)
NumPitstopsSetting=2
Pitstop1Range=(1,1,70)
Pitstop1Setting=70
Pitstop2Range=(1,1,70)
Pitstop2Setting=70

that didn't work either.

I persevered and did a second lap with them, they also pitted at the end of the second lap.

It looks like this is a mystery wrapped in a puzzle hidden under an enigma. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%